KD X

I will say that it takes months for the mass production and shipping of a shoe. And Nike clearly banked on Cleveland winning the championship in June. Hence the finals color ways of the Kyrie 3 and Soldier 11. So if we were going to get a Golden State or finals color way, it wouldn't happen at least until ring night.

I will say that it takes months for the mass production and shipping of a shoe. And Nike clearly banked on Cleveland winning the championship in June. Hence the finals color ways of the Kyrie 3 and Soldier 11. So if we were going to get a Golden State or finals color way, it wouldn't happen at least until ring night.

I'm not sure Nike's that bad at gambling, they knew the Cavs weren't winning.

They could have thrown special options on iD if they weren't ready to release something (which I think they did last year). I think it's just one of Nike's weird choices. There's no way they were banking on Cleveland winning

Lol
10/01
KD 10 "OPENING NIGHT"
WHITE/GAME ROYAL-UNIVERSITY GOLD
20170831220141.jpg

20170831220140.jpg

20170831220143.jpg

20170831220142.jpg

20170831220144.jpg

10/20
KD X "GREY"
DARK GREY/REFLECT SILVER
20170831220135.jpg

20170831220136.jpg

20170831220138.jpg

20170831220137.jpg

20170831220139.jpg

Those CWs are dope but cmon..."Opening Nights" and they give us those? Give us the blue Finals PEs you dumbpoops at Nike

Last edited:
I like the opening night pair like everyone else I'd prefer the finals pair.

I'm surprised at the lack of true "Warriors" colorways that they release in both the 9 and 10, I thought for sure they'd look to capitlize on him leaving OKC and then winning.

Nike has the dumbest people on earth doing colorways for this shoe.

New colors look great! Perfect for saving money that I would've spent on the colorways that I'd actually want.

None of them are colorways you need. They're the same colorways as every other sneaker. They're something you can pass on or wait until they go on deep discount.

The creativity has been really lacking with the KD, Kobe and Lebron lines. Just plain boring colorways. Kyrie and PG do display some effort.

Relax y'all we still have a full season of basketball to go .. the colors will come

That's true. Even those grey ones don't look too bad but that second color looks terrible. I've been wearing my fingerprint KDXs most of the time I go out and I swear, I get so many damn compliments by them from other random sneaker heads. There so much potential here with this shoe and yet Nike is either holding back or just not thinking right.

Nah I don't think so
Everyone knew the season was over as soon as KD signed

2018 season ended then too :lol:

Nike just dumb

Back
Top Bottom