KD X

Here's pics from Nike. Really like the GS logo touch on the tongue (I think NBA logo on the right shoe) and outsole. Can't make of what the graphic is on the lining.
DSC_3008_hd_1600.jpg
DSC_3020_hd_1600.jpg
DSC_3009_hd_1600.jpg

The logo is a nice touch.

Red velvets are cool. Would like them better if the midsole were red and the nubuck pieces were red too. I think the black and white should be used more sparingly. I might cop on disco.

The opening nights have some nice touches that help make a boring colorway subtly more interesting. I want a GWS colorway, but these aren't quite doing it for me. I hope we get a blue or yellow based colorway soon with similar touches.

going back and watching the whats inside video the blues are not the finals pairs they are a blue yellow multi. the X's in the video have a multi pattern like the KD 9 Elite PE they made where the finals pairs just had yellow stitching lines running through them. I would take this as good since the other 2 in the video were debuted recently as the home and the grey/reflectives. Maybe a nov release like the old kd away colorways were when he was with okc?
KDX multi.png

nike-kd-9-elite-golden-state-warriors-playoffs-pe.jpg

Xfinals.jpg

Last edited:
Steve Nash posted an IG pic of the whites and called them the championship edition lol... Could see Nike dropping these as the "Opening Night" but writing some press release about celebrating the championship. These are nice but I think they should do more for KD

that is the numbers/opening night with the white/blue/yellow that has been posted numerous times. we want something not white like half the colorways available now

About damn time. Been sitting on some gift cards for the IDs to drop. I'd gladly buy blue and/or yellow GR Dubs colorway instead and save some cash. that doesn't look to be in the card anytime soon.

Nooooo that's two days after my last promo code expires. The 'Numbers' gonna be excluded too. I'll find something to use it on though

Back
Top Bottom