KD X

How are you guys able to change the upper? I only see mostly red available.

I had the problem at first too. When I went to nikeid.com without following anyone's links I was able to find the additional options.

Knit blue looks to be royal with black thread mixed in the background. Too bad it isn't royal with gold thread mixed like the finals pairs. I doubt Nike will ever gives the gold thread option unfortunately.

4D7F5A16-165B-42C8-A1D4-7531490DABED.jpeg
The anthracite kinda looks blue in this pic. Gonna wait and see actual ID pics before purchasing.

on the fence about ordering a pair have 3 ideas in mind but really need to sit back and think about it before i grab a pair
KD1.jpg
KD2.jpg
KD3.jpg

Last edited:
170 for id's???

wonder if 20 above retail is the new pricing of ids

lol i wish

I could see it. I mean, nobody is buying GRs at 150, we all know they’re hitting discounts. Seems like the ID sales are weak, they’ve been hitting clearance which is crazy. 170 would seem like a steal if GRs moved at 150, but they don’t

If you look closely the finals pair has gold weaved into the blue knit as well..

upload_2017-10-9_14-6-39.png

I can’t tell in the PE he wore (not the shoddy one released at foot locker) if it’s university gold or metallic gold. I’m thinking University gold?

I can’t tell in the PE he wore (not the shoddy one released at foot locker) if it’s university gold or metallic gold. I’m thinking University gold?

I would go with Metallic Gold. University Gold looks to be a non-reflective yellow.

Someone “@“ me when his final pair and that black pair are ordered and are in hand :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom