keanu's new role: john wick, john wick 2 announced; Patiently waiting for john wick 3 to be announce

Definitely a cool idea for a spin off from the movie but how is Starz as a network? Only show I’ve watched on there is Ash vs. Evil Dead

They do Power, Black Sails, and some anthology about prostitutes. They’re also supposed to do the series based on BMF.

I’m a fan of John Wick, so I’m interested in seeing how this is executed.

JOHN WICK 3 Director And Returning Cast Revealed Along With New Production Details

For the second time in as many weeks we have John Wick-related news. This time around we're talking about the third installment in the popular film franchise (not the upcoming TV spinoff from Starz).

For starters, Chad Stahelski, who co-directed the first film while handling full directorial duties on the second, is officially on board and set to return for John Wick: Chapter 3. It's also been revealed that principal photography for the upcoming third installment will begin on March 1st. The majority of the filming will take place in New York City, with additional shots potentially taking place in Spain and Russia.

Additionally, familiar characters like Cassion (Common), the Bowery King (Laurence Fishburne), and Ares (Ruby Rose) are set to return. Of course, Chapter 3 will also introduce new faces as well, one of which will be the main antagonist, played by Hiroyuki Sanada. While we don't have a name for the character, he's said to be the head of a Japanese crime syndicate. This will be a reunion for Reeves and Sanada as the two starred together in 2013's 47 Ronin. In addition, the studio is looking to cast a female role opposite Reeves, specifically searching for an actress in her late 20s to early 40s; the studio is also "open to diverse casting," according to That Hashtag Show. Reeves is reportedly trying to bring actress Tilda Swinton into the John Wick franchise, but it's unclear if it would be for this specific role.

With John Wick: Chapter 3 slated to hit theaters on May 17, 2019, it'll probably be a while until we see actual material.

giphy.gif

Me right now :lol:

Keanu trying to lace all his homies into this series

Tilda Swinton was in his other film, Constantine (good watch too)

yah I think unless your head is blown off, you might just live

imagine how many extras/stunts this movie has employed or is it the same 5-10 guys he just kills over and over again? :rofl:

John-Wick-Chapter-3-Teaser-Poster.png

Synopsis: John Wick (Keanu Reeves) is on the run for two reasons… he’s being hunted for a global $14 million dollar open contract on his life, and for breaking a central rule: taking a life on Continental Hotel grounds. The victim was a member of the High Table who ordered the open contract. John should have already been executed, except the Continental’s manager, Winston, has given him a one-hour grace period before he’s “Excommunicado” – membership revoked, banned from all services and cut off from other members. John uses the service industry to stay alive as he fights and kills his way out of New York City.

I hope it’s more of a revenge movie like the first one. You really felt it when he was marking dudes.

Keanu got his old homies Morpheus + Peter Stormare (from Constantine) into these films

Any chances of seeing Trinity or Matrix folks in future joints?

Back
Top Bottom