keanu's new role: john wick, john wick 2 announced; Patiently waiting for john wick 3 to be announce

Prequel would be awesome but they can't do that next w/ how they ended 2.

I need to see this again, movie was incredible.

Yeah, thats what I meant. I wonder who's gonna be helping him in chapter 3
the dog
nerd.gif

Just saw John Wick 1 for the first time last week..

Call me a skeptic, but aside from the action (which was dope), I couldn't get past how weak that plot was.

Maybe my expectations weren't set properly.

They definitely weren't, even the filmmakers know it's ridiculous. Just enjoy.

I def enjoyed Wick 2 more though, that world is cool. I was wondering how the Continental could kill basically unkillable assassins, but they are powerful.

Just saw John Wick 1 for the first time last week..

Call me a skeptic, but aside from the action (which was dope), I couldn't get past how weak that plot was.

Maybe my expectations weren't set properly.
That's the point of the series -- it starts with a very simple plot and builds a world from there.

It would be nice to touch up on that task and it also connects to his marker in the sequel.

One of the directors next film coming out features Chralize Theron as an MI6s assassin.

David Leitch’s The Coldest City, starring Charlize Theron, is now titled Atomic Blonde

Academy Award winner Charlize Theron is going Atomic Blonde. That’s the new title of the upcoming action thriller formerly known as The Coldest City. Directed by David Leitch (John Wick, the upcoming Deadpool sequel) from an adapted screenplay by Kurt Johnstad, Atomic Blonde is based on the Oni Press graphic novel by writer Antony Johnston and illustrator Sam Hart. Look for it to hit the big screen August 11, following a debut at the upcoming SXSW Film Festival on Sunday, March 12.

Atomic Blonde offers a breakneck action-thriller that follows MI6’s most lethal assassin through a ticking time bomb of a city simmering with revolution and double-crossing hives of traitors.

The crown jewel of Her Majesty’s Secret Intelligence Service, Agent Lorraine Broughton (Theron) is equal parts spycraft, sensuality and savagery, willing to deploy any of her skills to stay alive on her impossible mission. Sent alone into Berlin to deliver a priceless dossier out of the destabilized city, she partners with embedded station chief David Percival (James McAvoy) to navigate her way through the deadliest game of spies.

Atomic Blonde also stars John Goodman (Kong: Skull Island, 10 Cloverfield Lane), Til Schweiger (Tarort, Inglourious Basterds), Eddie Marsan (Ray Donovan, The World’s End), Sofia Boutella (Star Trek Beyond, The Mummy) and Toby Jones (Captain America: The First Avenger, .

Last edited:
I want to see Wicks impossible task, and see the connection between him and Dafoe. Make the prequel soon. Another thing I don't understand is why didn't the Russian guys dad hurt Leguizamo for punching his son ?

Last edited:
Been meaning to go, but work has had me caught up.
Got off a little earlier yesterday and took my girl to go see it. I don't know how many times a sequel has ever gone above and beyond the original but this movie did that. Wasn't disappointed at all, the ending was great and honestly left a great anticipation for the next.
My girl had trouble a few scenes and had to look away during some gun battles lol She thought the movie was amazing, 9/10! If you're debating on what to watch on the weekend this your movie!

Last edited:
I want to see Wicks impossible task, and see the connection between him and Dafoe. Make the prequel soon. Another thing I don't understand is why didn't the Russian guys dad hurt Leguizamo for punching his son ?

I heard you struck my son, may I ask why?

Well he stole John Wick's car and killed his dog.

Oh.

Back
Top Bottom