keanu's new role: john wick, john wick 2 announced; Patiently waiting for john wick 3 to be announce

Feel bad for taking my girl to see this. She was shook. Especially at the scenes when they all got word he was worth 7 milli 
laugh.gif

John Wick has changed the game as far as hand to hand close combat has come. I don't know how they're gonna keep this going but I imagine this only ends with him dying or crumbling that entire system they have set up.

Last edited:
I wished Common switched sides to help Wick.... kinda like how Willem Dafoe helped WIck in the first movie.

Last edited:
I wished Common switched sides to help Wick.... kinda like how Willem Dafoe helped WIck in the first movie.

I see what you're saying but Dafoe didn't switch sides to help him. He was like his mentor

Just saw this. 8/8 movie, flawless, certified classic, easily his best movie, every superlative in the english language.

Loved it.

Just watched Chapter II, Chapter III about to be insane :pimp:

Last edited:
The 'John Wick' Franchise Is Set to Become a Television Series

In addition to already being a successful film franchise, it looks like John Wick will also be heading to the small screen. Entertainment publication IndieWire just released some key details about the show. For one, Lionsgate is the production company behind the series and it will be given the title The Continental – the name is taken from the hotel where the universe’s hitmen and assassins stay. Executive producer Chad Stahelski also explains that the title is not centered upon John Wick, but on different characters.

“They’ve got a really good structure. It’s very tied to the film [in that] it’s about the Continentals all over the world, how certain people come into that world, and what happens in relation to those people, which is cool. I think the world is very vast, and everything I’ve heard from it is very positive. […] It’s something that studio seems very, very intent on [making] and very, very behind… You can be with the consigliere, concierge, the sommelier — you can be with all these different characters and walk through the world in different aspects; ones that I’m a little limited [from exploring] by staying with my lead guy.”

As for the action that will be on the series, the Stahelski equates it to what is seen on Game of Thrones:

“Look at ‘Battle of the Bastards’. As an action designer, I think that’s the best battle I’ve ever seen on TV. They did a great job, and they weren’t careless with their money. They planned it, they boarded it — you watch the behind-the-scenes, [it’s clear] the guys did everything right. Granted, they’re the biggest budgeted show on TV right now, but could we do something interesting with John Wick with what we have? Yeah. I’d like to give it a go and prove to the TV world that you can have feature action on a TV show. It would be a nice little feather in my cap, sure.”

Last edited:
Part 2 was dope..to me it ended abruptly tho..I legit want whatever mustangs ate in that movie..67???

Just finally watched both 1 and 2 and loved them both.. (bought the Blu-Ray for Chapter 1 & rented Chapter 2 via Youtube... still plan on getting that Blu-Ray as well.)

Watching the manager get on his phone and have all of those "civilians" stop at the drop of a hat while he was talking to John Wick make me go "ohhhhh ish". Like this has to be one big network of contract killers. Imagine if he would have gave all of those people the word to attack John then and there.

Matter of fact, watching John run away from that park because he knew ish was about to get real within the next hour made me wish Chapter 3 was coming out soon.

The fact that the dude that works the front desk at The Continental is also the one that comes and picks you up when it's time for you the die is hilarious. Homie has definitely had a good career when it comes to acting. I've heard his voice in a lot of video games.

Lionsgate has officially dated the third chapter, which is tentatively titled John Wick: Chapter 3, for a May 19, 2019 release.

Keanu Reeves will return for his third adventure as the eponymous revenge-seeking ex-hitman while Derek Kolstad, who penned the first two films, will return to write the script. Plot details remain under wraps.

Just finally watched both 1 and 2 and loved them both.. (bought the Blu-Ray for Chapter 1 & rented Chapter 2 via Youtube... still plan on getting that Blu-Ray as well.)

Watching the manager get on his phone and have all of those "civilians" stop at the drop of a hat while he was talking to John Wick make me go "ohhhhh ish". Like this has to be one big network of contract killers. Imagine if he would have gave all of those people the word to attack John then and there.

Matter of fact, watching John run away from that park because he knew ish was about to get real within the next hour made me wish Chapter 3 was coming out soon.

The fact that the dude that works the front desk at The Continental is also the one that comes and picks you up when it's time for you the die is hilarious. Homie has definitely had a good career when it comes to acting. I've heard his voice in a lot of video games.
plus the wire
just rewatched chapter 2
cant wait for 3

'John Wick' TV Series in the Works at Starz (With Keanu Reeves Attached)

'The Continental' will be exec produced by the screenwriter behind the franchise as well as original star Reeves.

John Wick is the latest feature film to get the small-screen treatment.

Starz announced Friday at the Television Critics Association's winter press tour that it was developing The Continental, an ongoing drama series based on the John Wick film franchise starring Keanu Reeves. Reeves, Starz execs said, is expected to make an appearance in the potential series but will not star.

The potential TV series is set in the John Wick universe and focuses on the inner workings of the exclusive Continental Hotel, which serves as a refuge for assassins.

Back
Top Bottom