Keep it real...Why does America hate my people?

Originally Posted by JoeClear

Originally Posted by Noskey

They're lazy.
 Where the hell do you live ?
You missed it.

Lemme repost.

They're lazy.
They take our jobs.
Study and analyze
wink.gif

Mexicans are extremely hard working. Lets see you do a roofing gig in 117 degree weather. And they dont take "OUR" jobs. They take the awful, back breaking jobs that we wont. I dont see Mexicans taking my job and Im a teacher.

Mexicans are extremely hard working. Lets see you do a roofing gig in 117 degree weather. And they dont take "OUR" jobs. They take the awful, back breaking jobs that we wont. I dont see Mexicans taking my job and Im a teacher.

They're lazy.
They take our jobs.

That's why.

This is one thing I can honestly say Mexicans are NOT.
ohwell.gif

oh I sense some sarcasm in this post...maybe.
nerd.gif

They're lazy.
They take our jobs.

That's why.

This is one thing I can honestly say Mexicans are NOT.
ohwell.gif

oh I sense some sarcasm in this post...maybe.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

that would be a disaster
Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

that would be a disaster
Spoiler [+]

because this is a troll thread let me go back and note that the OP showed just one negative element of "his people" - which should lead everyone to believe that he ain't of mexican descent in the first place

most mexicans aren't jumping fences and crossing rivers or even standing outside home depot. mexicans are much more than the stigma they've been labeled with. that being said, the issue of illegal immigration is much larger issue attributable to one or even a small grouping of nationalities

because this is a troll thread let me go back and note that the OP showed just one negative element of "his people" - which should lead everyone to believe that he ain't of mexican descent in the first place

most mexicans aren't jumping fences and crossing rivers or even standing outside home depot. mexicans are much more than the stigma they've been labeled with. that being said, the issue of illegal immigration is much larger issue attributable to one or even a small grouping of nationalities

You guys didn't get it.
He said they're lazy....and followed up with they take our jobs.

Basically....how can they be lazy when they are taking our jobs? Who are the lazy ones now?

They're lazy.
They take our jobs.

That's why.

roll.gif

They take your education too? That made no sense; A LAZY person TOOK a JOB from someone......i assumed lazy people didn't like to work. My mistake.

You guys didn't get it.

Basically....how can they be lazy when they are taking our jobs? Who are the lazy ones now?

They're lazy.
They take our jobs.

That's why.

roll.gif

They take your education too? That made no sense; A LAZY person TOOK a JOB from someone......i assumed lazy people didn't like to work. My mistake.

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

You guys didn't get it.

Thank you
laugh.gif
I thought it'd be an easy enough joke for people to get...

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

You guys didn't get it.

Thank you
laugh.gif
I thought it'd be an easy enough joke for people to get...

Back
Top Bottom