Keep it real...Why does America hate my people?

Hate? Nah. They just want to ignore history and kick all of you out of the country.

Hate? Nah. They just want to ignore history and kick all of you out of the country.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

because this is a troll thread let me go back and note that the OP showed just one negative element of "his people" - which should lead everyone to believe that he ain't of mexican descent in the first place

most mexicans aren't jumping fences and crossing rivers or even standing outside home depot. mexicans are much more than the stigma they've been labeled with. that being said, the issue of illegal immigration is much larger issue attributable to one or even a small grouping of nationalities

You can label me a troll all you want man...it's cool. The reason I decided to use those pics is because that is what "most" close-minded people think of when they hear the word Mexican. Not that it should matter but I am Mexican-American. Basically what that means is that I am one of those rare mexicans that is lazy.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

because this is a troll thread let me go back and note that the OP showed just one negative element of "his people" - which should lead everyone to believe that he ain't of mexican descent in the first place

most mexicans aren't jumping fences and crossing rivers or even standing outside home depot. mexicans are much more than the stigma they've been labeled with. that being said, the issue of illegal immigration is much larger issue attributable to one or even a small grouping of nationalities

You can label me a troll all you want man...it's cool. The reason I decided to use those pics is because that is what "most" close-minded people think of when they hear the word Mexican. Not that it should matter but I am Mexican-American. Basically what that means is that I am one of those rare mexicans that is lazy.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

You guys didn't get it.
He said they're lazy....and followed up with they take our jobs.

Basically....how can they be lazy when they are taking our jobs? Who are the lazy ones now?

Thank you
laugh.gif
I thought it'd be an easy enough joke for people to get...
indifferent.gif
 whew..........
eyes.gif

Im glad you were joking, its tough to know around here...

You guys didn't get it.

Basically....how can they be lazy when they are taking our jobs? Who are the lazy ones now?

Thank you
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 whew..........
eyes.gif

Im glad you were joking, its tough to know around here...

Honestly, I used to not be a fan of Mexicans because of illegal immigration. I allowed those who came to this country illegally to influence my opinion of the Mexican people as a whole. I used to be angry that illegal immigrants mothers would intentionally come to US soil and show up at a hospital that could not refuse service to them by law and give birth to her child to take advantage of the 14th Amendment birthright citizenship clause, all while bailing on the bill and forcing tax payers to pay it.

Then, I spent three years in Texas and now live in southern California, and I have a completely different opinion of Mexicans. I love Mexicans. I love the determination of the people to do whatever it takes to try to better the lives of their families. When you think about it, we all are extremely fortunate to be American citizens. We could have easily been born in a repressive country that doesn't recognize individual rights. How can you fault someone for just wanting fairness? That's all these people want. They want an opportunity to earn a living and raise their families. This sense of entitlement that we have as American citizens is ridiculous. Yes, I understand that we pay taxes for the rights that we have, and yes, there is a system in place for foreigners to acquire citizenship, but I don't think anyone can tell me with a straight face that if they were forced to live in a country dominated by vicious drug lords and terrible government, that they wouldn't do everything in their power to help their families have a better life. These people risk everything for freedom. That's incredible to me. Those Mexicans who are here illegally and are currently bypassing taxes would gladly pay taxes for the opportunity to live in this country without fear of being deported. I don't think you can fault anyone for trying to better there family.

Additionally, Mexicans are extremely hospitable people. It seems that there is no such thing as a stranger. I love how warm they embrace one another and don't exploit each other. Mexicans are great people, and I wish more people would take the opportunity to learn about their culture and be empathetic to the the circumstances contributing to their plight.

I got nothing but love for my Mexican people.

Honestly, I used to not be a fan of Mexicans because of illegal immigration. I allowed those who came to this country illegally to influence my opinion of the Mexican people as a whole. I used to be angry that illegal immigrants mothers would intentionally come to US soil and show up at a hospital that could not refuse service to them by law and give birth to her child to take advantage of the 14th Amendment birthright citizenship clause, all while bailing on the bill and forcing tax payers to pay it.

Then, I spent three years in Texas and now live in southern California, and I have a completely different opinion of Mexicans. I love Mexicans. I love the determination of the people to do whatever it takes to try to better the lives of their families. When you think about it, we all are extremely fortunate to be American citizens. We could have easily been born in a repressive country that doesn't recognize individual rights. How can you fault someone for just wanting fairness? That's all these people want. They want an opportunity to earn a living and raise their families. This sense of entitlement that we have as American citizens is ridiculous. Yes, I understand that we pay taxes for the rights that we have, and yes, there is a system in place for foreigners to acquire citizenship, but I don't think anyone can tell me with a straight face that if they were forced to live in a country dominated by vicious drug lords and terrible government, that they wouldn't do everything in their power to help their families have a better life. These people risk everything for freedom. That's incredible to me. Those Mexicans who are here illegally and are currently bypassing taxes would gladly pay taxes for the opportunity to live in this country without fear of being deported. I don't think you can fault anyone for trying to better there family.

Additionally, Mexicans are extremely hospitable people. It seems that there is no such thing as a stranger. I love how warm they embrace one another and don't exploit each other. Mexicans are great people, and I wish more people would take the opportunity to learn about their culture and be empathetic to the the circumstances contributing to their plight.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

They take jobs for lower wages

Iaintevenmad.jpg
Hustle on

This. They're takin our jobs not cuz we're lazy (necessarily) but because they work for 2 dollars/day

Originally Posted by seniosoul

They take jobs for lower wages

Iaintevenmad.jpg
Hustle on

This. They're takin our jobs not cuz we're lazy (necessarily) but because they work for 2 dollars/day

You guys didn't get it.

Thank you
laugh.gif

not funny I| keep them racist jokes to your family son

You guys didn't get it.

Thank you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

if only more people were to grow as much as you did on your opinion on a group of people they disliked because of outside influences, we'd be a much better world.

and we love you too.

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

if only more people were to grow as much as you did on your opinion on a group of people they disliked because of outside influences, we'd be a much better world.

and we love you too.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

You guys didn't get it.

Thank you
laugh.gif

Making fun of stereotypes =/= racist joke. But sorry if I offended you.

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

You guys didn't get it.

Thank you
laugh.gif

Making fun of stereotypes =/= racist joke. But sorry if I offended you.

I like Mexicans, especially their food and the woman. .

Mexicans also know how to party. Throw some Carne on the grill and drink some Pacifico. .
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom