KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

Seems like the production is going to be on point with kendrick's style and that was the only thing that I was kinda worried about, K.Dot's lyrics are always on point so it's good to know that the instrumentation will blend well.

:smh: @ Dre jumping on another track spitting ghostwritten lyrics on someone else's beat...dude better have cooked up some hard beats for this album, considering he's done literally nothing musically for the past year.

Just Blaze though :smokin

Definitely glad to hear that both Just Blaze and Q-Tip.production have made the album. I am hoping one of the six tracks Kendrick did with the Neptunes makes the final cut.

Just bought tickets to see him next week out here in Miami, second time seeing him. Cant wait. Puts on a great show.

I have never came out and said an album will be an album of the year before it has even been released. But my gut tells me this will be...

We shall see. Not going to get carried away, i'm hyped tho. :smokin

Wait what? is that sarcasm?

I rarely buy albums at all and i try to support the indie artists i like. But Kendrick and Lupe will be getting my money.

These reviews have me hyped :smokin

Glad to hear the production was on point too. The mainstream artists on the tracks seem like they are on there complimenting Kendricks style too, which is big.

I am hoping one of the six tracks Kendrick did with the Neptunes makes the final cut.

THIS

Went to see Kendrick live for the first time last night. This guy puts on a hell of a show man, really knows how to control and interact with the crowd. He brought out Drake too who performed HYFR.

If he's stopping in your city, I'd strongly recommend getting tickets. You won't be disappointed.

^had been thinking about copping tix to see him next month. you might have just convinced me..

Release date is what? October ?.
nerd.gif
October 22nd
pimp.gif

rick-ross-head-nod-o.gif

love this, haven't heard anything that i like from this dude but i banged this as soon as i heard 5 sec of it on the radio last night

can anyone recommend anymore bangers? 

would be appreciated :smile:

Finally got my tickets for his show in SF. Seen Kendrick back in Feb. and loved every minute of it :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom