KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

Bought tickets for his show on the 11th. Weeknd the 10th, Kendrick the 11th. Can't wait, man. :pimp: :pimp:

Concert was INCREDIBLE.... Soulo gave a damn good show, crowd was really feeling him.

But this dude Kendrick... Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan... His show is OFFICIAL... Incredible Crowd Control and his performance is really felt from opening song through his ending....

He brought out Wasalu who I swear had the same outfit I've seen him in the last 3 public appearances but anyway, he did a accapella that drove the crowd & K.Dot bonkers

Gained a career long supporter in me with that show last night :pimp:

hopefully he has another The Spiteful Chant on this album. One of my favorite songs from him.

Three:
Once again, no title or producer revealed but from the lyrics, we could guess this might be called ‘Black Boy Fly’. Don’t hold us to that though! The intro has that larger-than-life feel as it leads into Kendrick reciting “What up, what up, n***a I made it“. This was one of the darker sounding beats of the bunch. The verses contain some serious substance as the song builds with stories and perspectives of Kendrick’s personal life in Compton. The concluding verse has Kendrick exclaiming how he is going to rise from the streets to success. This song was one of the slower ones in terms of tempo.

Maybe similar ?

AOPP is dope even though unfinished. It is a good concept that is well executed and I like the story he tells throughout the song.

If you have listened to Kendricks earlier music you can really see the progression he has made with it comes to song making.

^ My dude I'm from La and this song hit me so hard I nearly shed a tear and I'm.dead serious. All I could think about was growing up in this city and all the ****** including myself that are shot up in prison or got peer pressured into some ****. Song is too La dude even speaks on Chester broads. This album is going to be a classic.

^ My dude I'm from La and this song hit me so hard I nearly shed a tear and I'm.dead serious. All I could think about was growing up in this city and all the ****** including myself that are shot up in prison or got peer pressured into some ****. Song is too La dude even speaks on Chester broads. This album is going to be a classic.

Whats dope about this song is it can resonate with you as a teen growing up in any hood in America. It hits home because even if you are not active in street life you still can easily get caught up in certain things just because of your environment and the people you are around and the peer pressure to act a certain way.

Real dope track and I think its album worthy material. I really have to try to not listen to anything else that may be on this album. I am really looking forward to this album and think its going to have a real personal vibe to it.

sick.gif

And just when I thought I couldnt be any more hyped for m.a.a.d. city... I listen to 'Peer Pressure' :smh: :smh: It aint fair, man.

i just copped my tickets for the atlanta show..

anybody else gonna be there?

also, are they selling any merch at the shows?

they are selling

the solo baseball shirt.
control system shirt
black hippy shirt
tour shirt
like two different TDE shirts
like two snapbacks.

I was at the show in Charlotte. I coulda dealt without J Cole ... I dropped the TxDxE and a snapback. KL signed em ...

Tryna hit the ATL show. MFers aint give me my days I requested off tho. >: >: >:

This ATL show about to be crazy! It just hit me that it's the BET Hip Hop Awards weekend here as well.

I have a good feeling Kendrick is about to bring some big names out! Can't wait!

Kendrick is the future of Hip Hop for sure.. good kid, m.A.A.d city is dropping Oct. 22 can't wait

For those who want something before the album i put a lil something together

01) Thanksgiving
02)The City
03) The Recipe (Feat. Dr Dre)
04) Thank You
05) ILLuminate (Feat. Kendrick Lamar)
06) B-Boy
07) Catch A Fade
08) Girls In America
09) Scars N Stars (Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Ab-Soul
10) Black Lip Bastard (Remix) (Feat. Kendrick Lamar, ScHoolboy Q & Jay Rock)
11) Cartoon & Cereal (Feat. Gunplay)
12) I’m Ghost
13) S.S.L
14) Swimming Pools (Drank)
15) Interlude
16) Highway To Hell (Feat. ScHoolboy Q & Jay Rock)
17) Push Thru (Feat. Curren$y & Kendrick Lamar)
18) They Ready (Feat. J. Cole & Big K.R.I.T)
19) The World Is A Ghetto
20) His Pain (Feat. Kendrick Lamar)
21) Flower Child
22) Staircases (Feat. Buddy)
23) Fight The Feeling
24) Pray For Me (Feat. Ransom & Jay Rock)
25) Heart Of A Hustler
26) I’m That ***** (Feat. Jay Rock & Juice)
27) Power Circle (Feat. Gunplay)
28) Funkmaster Flex Freestyle

http://ushouldlovety.tumblr.com/

Tracklist is out, deluxe edition will be posted later...

1. Sherane A.K.A Master Splinter’s Daughter
2. ***** Don’t Kill My Vibe – Featuring Lady Gaga
3. Backseat Freestyle
4. The Art Of Peer Pressure
5. Money Trees – Featuring Jay Rock
6. Poetic Justice – Featuring Drake
7. Good Kid
8. M.A.A.D City – Featuring Mc Eiht
9. Swimming Pools (Drank) (Extended)
10. Sing About Me I’m Dying Of Thirst
11. Real – Featuring Anna Wise Of Sonnymoon
12. Compton – Featuring Dr. Dre