KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

Ppl that's been to his recent concerts, around what time do they end ?
I just went to the Miami one. It ends around 11:30-12.  Ishhh was too dope! Loved his set from beginning to end. Did tracks from O.D, Section 80, and some recent tracks. The best part was when he performed Cartoons and Cereal! The crowd was crazy hyped. Since he had a guest at most of his concerts I thought he was going ot bring out Gunplay being from Miami but he didn't come out  
tired.gif
.. Overall, dope *** ******g concert 
nthat.gif

After all this new music, I still find OD to be my favorite body of work of his.
Opposites Attract is my favorite song. It's beautiful.

Haven't anticipated an album like this in awhile. Hoping that much more doesn't leak because I can't resist the temptation. :lol: This is going to be a long month.

Haven't anticipated an album like this in awhile. Hoping that much more doesn't leak because I can't resist the temptation.
laugh.gif
This is going to be a long month.
Same here. I'm not going to listen to or download any of the leaks (good thing AOPP was unfinished lol). Its going to be a long month. Will be bumping this on the way to Halloween Horror Nights 
smokin.gif

Agree with you guys. Usually I bite into temptation, but for this album besides the singles I am not listening to any track until the album is out.
Unless the official tracklisting is posted and the song isn't on the album.

I can't wait. 8)

I just went to the Miami one. It ends around 11:30-12.  Ishhh was too dope! Loved his set from beginning to end. Did tracks from O.D, Section 80, and some recent tracks. The best part was when he performed Cartoons and Cereal! The crowd was crazy hyped. Since he had a guest at most of his concerts I thought he was going ot bring out Gunplay being from Miami but he didn't come out  |I .. Overall, dope *** ******g concert :nthat:

Yep i was at that show as well, he came out at 10:20 and finished at almost exactly 11:20. Last time I saw him was almost the exact same set and he was also out for an hour, so seems like thats the norm.

^Just to confirm so the album will be available for digital download on the 2nd?!

I am still stunned there hasn't been a tracklist released.

Tracklist is out, deluxe edition will be posted later...

1. Sherane A.K.A Master Splinter’s Daughter
2. ***** Don’t Kill My Vibe – Featuring Lady Gaga
3. Backseat Freestyle
4. The Art Of Peer Pressure
5. Money Trees – Featuring Jay Rock
6. Poetic Justice – Featuring Drake
7. Good Kid
8. M.A.A.D City – Featuring Mc Eiht
9. Swimming Pools (Drank) (Extended)
10. Sing About Me I’m Dying Of Thirst
11. Real – Featuring Anna Wise Of Sonnymoon
12. Compton – Featuring Dr. Dre

^Just to confirm so the album will be available for digital download on the 2nd?!

There's the tracklist.

Tracklist is out, deluxe edition will be posted later...

1. Sherane A.K.A Master Splinter’s Daughter
2. ***** Don’t Kill My Vibe – Featuring Lady Gaga
3. Backseat Freestyle
4. The Art Of Peer Pressure
5. Money Trees – Featuring Jay Rock
6. Poetic Justice – Featuring Drake
7. Good Kid
8. M.A.A.D City – Featuring Mc Eiht
9. Swimming Pools (Drank) (Extended)
10. Sing About Me I’m Dying Of Thirst
11. Real – Featuring Anna Wise Of Sonnymoon
12. Compton – Featuring Dr. Dre

There's the tracklist.
Kendrick confirmed on his twitter that the tracklist is fake.

Just went to the Orlando concert on friday, **** was TOO DOPE
nthat.gif

Crowd was the hypest when he performed A.D.H.D.  Swimming Pools, Hol' Up and Blow My High

Kush was passed around like nothing. The vibe was great. Can't wait for the album

i forgot to mention that last night at the atl show he let us know 

that he had just won the lyricist of the year award at the bet hip hop awards.

Back
Top Bottom