KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

this album should be pretty good and his follow up will be quite amazing..im so glad we have someone to rep for us on the westcoast, i HATE the game, this dude is humble and seems focused, im so glad his album came out and didnt get pushed back like all those other aftermath artists.joe beast,cashis,stat quo the list goes on forever.

Last edited:
My god I can't ******g wait for this album to come out. I've been listening to Kendrick Lamar EP, OD, and S.80 all week long and it is just making the wait even longer. Then on the last page when that dude was talking about the album when he heard it....**** gets me hyped just thinking about this album! And if the album has that same producer list, we might call this album of the decade! This guy is something special man.

Tracklist with production credits. Dunno if legit, but it's on Wikipedia :lol:

1. "Sherane a.k.a Master Splinter’s Daughter" Prod. Tha Bizness 4:33
2. "*****, Don’t Kill My Vibe" Prod. Sounwave 5:10
3. "Backseat Freestyle" Prod. Hit-Boy 3:32
4. "The Art of Peer Pressure" Prod. Rune Rask 5:24
5. "Money Trees" (featuring Jay Rock) Prod. DJ Dahi 6:26
6. "Poetic Justice" (featuring Drake) Prod. Scoop DeVille 5:00
7. "good kid" Prod. The Neptunes 3:34
8. "m.A.A.d city" (featuring MC Eiht) Prod. J. Cole 5:50
9. "Swimming Pools (Drank)" (Extended Version) Prod. T-Minus 5:13
10. "Sing About Me, I’m Dying of Thirst" Prod. Like of Pac Div 12:03
11. "Real" (featuring Anna Wise) Prod. Dr. Dre 7:23
12. "Compton" (featuring Dr. Dre) Prod. Just Blaze

My body is ready for new Dre + Neptunes beats :pimp:

damb no cartoon and cereal >:

I'm very interested in hearing 10. "Sing About Me, I’m Dying of Thirst" Prod. Like of Pac Div 12:03

It always amazes me how this thread is less than 50 pages haha. I guess it's because most of us are waiting to purchase the album. Can't wait to see him again on the 16th and get that album the week after :pimp:

Show next week cant wait! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just bought my tickets for tonight's show in SD. Should be :pimp:

Edit: K dot show was live! Brought mad energy out there. He played 2 snippets off the album and they were :x :smokin Stalley and Soul-o did the damn thing too! Can't wait for the album now!

Last edited:
i would buy a hard copy but damn theres no more music stores where i live,the wherehouse music changed the name to fye sold everything they could and closed..maybe target will get this..

just got my Kendrick ticket for Seattle on the 14th!!!! bro i don't think I'm gonna be able to sleep tonight.. pause

could someone who has been there TRY and remember a set list? preciate it ahead of time..

just got my Kendrick ticket for Seattle on the 14th!!!! bro i don't think I'm gonna be able to sleep tonight.. pause
could someone who has been there TRY and remember a set list? preciate it ahead of time..
Wouldn't that ruin the show experience for you? I still remember the songs he did but not in order if you want.

So you said on your instagram you ain't leakin it. You ain't sharing anything with us except for the fact that you "got it."
Not trying to hate, but then what the hell is the point of even posting it?

Oh, E-Props. Got it.

So you said on your instagram you ain't leakin it. You ain't sharing anything with us except for the fact that you "got it."

Oh, E-Props. Got it.
laugh.gif

The wait for this album got dudes hostile

Was gonna bring up him dropping off a few presents in some PM boxes, but I don't know whether Meth would have mercy so I left it alone

Oh, E-Props. Got it.

Yea e props. Support the artists. Ain't Instagram for pics anyway? What's the difference between ppl coming in the thread saying they heard the whole album vs me saying I have it now?

Back
Top Bottom