KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

The Recipe and Swimming Pools got shafted onto the deluxe version tho :stoneface:

Don't really care, I'm going to buy the deluxe, but it's weird.

What happened to the Lady Gaga feature? :nerd:

Last edited:
so the digital copy is not the entire album? :nerd: i wanna know before i get home & buy it :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Dunno if I want to hear 'Compton' right away >D

Been bumping loose Kendrick tracks all day.

five mins later... broke down
listening
i need to know what the young brotha gotta say... the 22nd a long ways a way (not really, but kinda, lol)

Damn 5 mins :lol:

I still haven't listened. When the drip drip comes I will listen to it in its entirety. I still had to support Kendrick.

I am always amazed at how many people still buy physical copies of albums. I honesty can't remember the last time I purchased a physical copy of an album.

i haven't bought a physical copy in years... but this will be copped, and when nip hussle decides to drop his debut that will also be copped

so is this the official track list?

1. Sherane a.k.a Master Splinter’s Daughter
2. *****, Don’t Kill My Vibe f. Lady Gaga
3. Backseat Freestyle
4. The Art Of Peer Pressure
5. Money Trees f. Jay Rock
6. Poetic Justice f. Drake
7. good kid
8. m.A.A.d city f. MC Eiht
9. Swimming Pools (Drank) (Extended Version)
10. Sing About Me, I’m Dying Of Thirst
11. Real f. Anna Wise
12. Compton f. Dr. Dre
13. The Recipe f. Dr. Dre (Bonus Track)
14. Black Boy Fly (Bonus Track)
15. Now Or Never f. Mary J. Blige (Bonus Track)
16. Collect Calls (Bonus Track)
17. Swimming Pools (Drank) (Bonus Track)

The Recipe and Swimming Pools got shafted onto the deluxe version tho :stoneface:
Don't really care, I'm going to buy the deluxe, but it's weird.
What happened to the Lady Gaga feature? :nerd:

I am glad they got placed as bonus tracks.

I wonder if Kendrick adds another verse to Swimming Pools in the extended version.

i haven't bought a physical copy in years... but this will be copped, and when nip hussle decides to drop his debut that will also be copped

x2. Havent bought an album since The Eminem Show, but a physical copy of kendricks debut album and nips debut album will be purchased. And this is coming from an East Coast guy :lol:

I wonder if Cole did any production for the album.

Doubt it, I'm sure besides Hii Power they are saving the rest of the songs they have worked on together for their separate project.
You can tell they are taking their time with that one, they gonna let Kendrick get his shine then next summer when their careers are both flying high they bout to kill the summer and drop that Collaboration album. Just watch :smokin

i was expecting way too much from compton, i dont like these new just blaze beats lord knows,and that ny track for fab..these just sound like his throwaways.. i liked that holiday song he did with jay elec and mos def also dear moleskine.

I'm still a little confused by how "Swimming Pools" is on the album twice. "Cartoon & Cereal", arguably the best rap/hip-hop track of 2012 is being left off the album entirely, while Swimming Pools is placed on there twice? I love Swimming Pools too, but I just find that peculiar.

Doubt it, I'm sure besides Hii Power they are saving the rest of the songs they have worked on together for their separate project.
You can tell they are taking their time with that one, they gonna let Kendrick get his shine then next summer when their careers are both flying high they bout to kill the summer and drop that Collaboration album. Just watch :smokin

I think you are right and I think they way they are moving towards that project is smart.

i like dre, BUT i dont like him rapping these days though... yes you are a west coast legend, we appreciate what you have done BUT seems kinda odd to me him on these songs with kdot, i didnt like him on 3 kings either (should have been nas) i liked his flow in the the chronic and 2001 days, now i would appreciate it, if he just stuck to producing...

He literally sounds JUST like Kendrick on all his songs, it's ridiculous

Can't wait for the album. Can't wait to hear the extended version of Swimming Pools.

I'm wondering if the deluxe version will also come with the standard cover? I like that one better..

I'm wondering if the deluxe version will also come with the standard cover? I like that one better..

deluxe has its own cover

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom