KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

On Power 105.1 Kendrick stated that Gaga is not on the album but they have made records

he said atl was the most memorable show so far..

pimp.gif

we were turnt all the way up.

Cant wait to cop this album. One of the few new _'s that can really spit. Its to many new dudes tyna cover **** up with a beat and saying swag 15 times every song.

snippets is the worst way to enjoy an album possible. Nothing but a tease. I agree with dude above, will not listen.

Got chance to hear the whole album today. You will not be let down. The production is solid and the theme is SO ******G REAL. It is honestly a classic. Mark my words a track called, "backseat freestyle" is going to be a smash hit and probably be his biggest commercial single off this album. The rest of the tracks are too real and deep for todays radio except for the drake and mary J track. "Black boy fly" and "Money trees" are my favs off first listen. M.A.A.D. city is going to get ****** shot and punched in the club.

I think the travesty of the year is going to be Westside Right on Time not being put on the album. He just put that out for free. Cartoons and Cereal leaked I believe so I can't blame him for not putting that on there. But that Westside Right on Time needed to make the album IMO

I think the travesty of the year is going to be Westside Right on Time not being put on the album. He just put that out for free. Cartoons and Cereal leaked I believe so I can't blame him for not putting that on there. But that Westside Right on Time needed to make the album IMO

I might be alone on this but I think Westside Right on Time could've been a decent single for the album, can't wait to hear the album tho.

I like the song but I can see why it didn't make the album as it doesn't fit the theme of the album. Not really a travesty at all....I respect the fact of the artist sticking to a theme is important to him.

Why the song titled "Partynausous" wasn't on the album.

"Me and Lady Gaga, we really good friends. She’s not on the album. We got some records, but when I was breaking down the bulk of the album, the ones we picked, we set them aside for future reference," he said. "I already had everything premeditated for this day, for October 22nd."-KL

"I apologize to the fans that this situation with Partynausous is confusing. To it clear it up I must explain this. When I collaborate with an artist i work solely with them, not with their camps or management. Its purely organic and creative. I love Kendrick dearly as a friend, but was not willing to compromise musically to the changes his team was making to my music. This is why I am not his record. I have a very specific vision as a producer and songwriter, and I always have. That song will be released at a different time, for a different project. I love you, and think you should check out his stuff because he is truly great. He's a good kid, its just sometimes a mad city." -LG

.. Havent heard the track but Im glad that walking gimmick aint on the album. He dnt need her, he need to stik to what got our attention: creativity, bars, substance, various flows and honesty. Gaga a demon anyway

Tracklist with production credits. Dunno if legit, but it's on Wikipedia :lol:

1. "Sherane a.k.a Master Splinter’s Daughter" Prod. Tha Bizness 4:33
2. "*****, Don’t Kill My Vibe" Prod. Sounwave 5:10
3. "Backseat Freestyle" Prod. Hit-Boy 3:32
4. "The Art of Peer Pressure" Prod. Rune Rask 5:24
5. "Money Trees" (featuring Jay Rock) Prod. DJ Dahi 6:26
6. "Poetic Justice" (featuring Drake) Prod. Scoop DeVille 5:00
7. "good kid" Prod. The Neptunes 3:34
8. "m.A.A.d city" (featuring MC Eiht) Prod. J. Cole 5:50
9. "Swimming Pools (Drank)" (Extended Version) Prod. T-Minus 5:13
10. "Sing About Me, I’m Dying of Thirst" Prod. Like of Pac Div 12:03
11. "Real" (featuring Anna Wise) Prod. Dr. Dre 7:23
12. "Compton" (featuring Dr. Dre) Prod. Just Blaze

My body is ready for new Dre + Neptunes beats :pimp:

Last edited:
Tracklist with production credits. Dunno if legit, but it's on Wikipedia :lol:

1. "Sherane a.k.a Master Splinter’s Daughter" Prod. Tha Bizness 4:33
2. "*****, Don’t Kill My Vibe" Prod. Sounwave 5:10
3. "Backseat Freestyle" Prod. Hit-Boy 3:32
4. "The Art of Peer Pressure" Prod. Rune Rask 5:24
5. "Money Trees" (featuring Jay Rock) Prod. DJ Dahi 6:26
6. "Poetic Justice" (featuring Drake) Prod. Scoop DeVille 5:00
7. "good kid" Prod. The Neptunes 3:34
8. "m.A.A.d city" (featuring MC Eiht) Prod. J. Cole 5:50
9. "Swimming Pools (Drank)" (Extended Version) Prod. T-Minus 5:13
10. "Sing About Me, I’m Dying of Thirst" Prod. Like of Pac Div 12:03
11. "Real" (featuring Anna Wise) Prod. Dr. Dre 7:23
12. "Compton" (featuring Dr. Dre) Prod. Just Blaze

My body is ready for new Dre + Neptunes beats :pimp:

Yeeessssss :pimp:

It's now off the Wikipedia page, so it might be ducktales.

Sorry to get your hopes up :lol:

travesty? ***** you aint even heard the album yet

Not saying the album will be bad or anything. I just believe that could have been a big record and not give away free type of music.

Still have high hopes for the album will be copping 3 or 4 copies

It's now off the Wikipedia page, so it might be ducktales.
Sorry to get your hopes up :lol:

Yeah so right now the only tracks on Wiki listed without producers are tracks that we saw The Neptunes, Cole and Dre producing on the tracklist posted earlier.

I hope Cole and The Neptunes are producing those tracks.

Back
Top Bottom