KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

If ya'll are playing this in one year, i'll be surprised.

We saw how J Cole faired. >D

Huh?

Last time I checked Cole has sold around 650K, so somebody out there must've still been checking for his album past the first month.

If anything you should've said "We saw how Big Sean faired." Then you'd have a point.

^I don't even like Big Sean, but he dropped a tape not too long ago, and was set up pretty nicely on "Mercy" and "Clique"...the latter which was actually supposed to be his own single. So futureputty was actually right there. I legitimately wanna know where Cole is though :lol: Other than Diggy telling him he didn't have a daddy or something, where has he been (serious question) ?

Last edited:
Man i hate when you guys quote FutureMD. I have him blocked but still i see his stupid posts because you guys keep quoting him. I yeah i listen to cole and section 80 still. section 80 daily. I don't listen new rap that much because most of it is trash. Atleast like major label albums like Drake, Ross, Wayne, etc. And yeah i now i will get flamed because in here people really like Drake and Ross and i can respect that. But FutureMD is just trolling. His post count really shows that. He's just shooting in every direction and hoping something will hit. He doesn't really think like that. Or i hope he doesn't

^I don't even like Big Sean, but he dropped a tape not too long ago, and was set up pretty nicely on "Mercy" and "Clique"...the latter which was actually supposed to be his own single. So futureputty was actually right there. I legitimately wanna know where Cole is though :lol: Other than Diggy telling him he didn't have a daddy or something, where has he been (serious question) ?

Who knows, hopefully putting together a Friday Night Lights quality album, it's not like he got shelved because he sold more than enough. He always said he wasn't going to be the type of rapper to drop a track every month.

I still bump Cole - Sideline Story myself..It was a nice debut *shrugs*

Giving this a listen now, I really enjoyed Section 80.

So far, ***** dont kill my vibe, and Backseat freestyle are :smokin

Sing About Me, I'm Dying of Thirst is seriously such a great song. Loved the girl coming in and doing the hook for a little there towards the 6:20 mark wish she would've stayed on for a little longer.

So many people dislike the production on this album.

I love it.

Section 80 production was weak???

Hell nawwwwww

I hope kendrick keeps the same producers every album.

These beats sound different than your avg. album production.

The robot voice is also good. Kendrick has good melody. I never had a problem with it. I like that voice thing. Music to my ears.

"i was raised... ina sandbox..."

This just may be a classic. F it, it is to me. And I really can't listen to this without starting from the beginning. I feel like I'm cheating myself if I don't. 

This just may be a classic. F it, it is to me. And I really can't listen to this without starting from the beginning. I feel like I'm cheating myself if I don't. 

Funny because I said the exact same thing. The songs flow so well. It's been 5 days since the release and I'm still playing it heavy. Love everything about it! :pimp:

ALBUM IS
smokin.gif

SHYNE IS
smokin.gif
EVENTOUGH I DONT AGREE WITH HIM
GAME GETTING IN TO THIS IS JUST ****N LAME
GAME REALLY DOESNT WANT TO **** WITH SHYNE.
SHYNE AINT NO 40GLOCC
Game is the reason the world knows about Jay Rock and K. Dot.  Dude has history with them so of course he's going to get involved.  Hell, K. Dot even wrote a verse about him in his song.

It's about time the West shows some unity.

If you combine both of Shyne's albums then you have ONE dope one.  His style now is horrible.

LMAO @ people thinking Shyne is some force to be reckoned with.  What makes him so "tough"?  Anyone is tough with a gun.

I liked Shyne's first album... when I was in 8th grade... :rofl:

I still haven't stopped playing GKMC. My girl finally told me last night we need to play something else in the car >D

Easily the best hip hop album of 2012 in my opinion.

I have a habit of avoiding leaks/songs that may make the album but don't, but Westside Right On Time sounds fantastic added to GKMC. Heard that song for the first time last night :lol:

I go on facebook for the first time in a couple weeks and I see everyone hopping on the K. Dot bandwagon.. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom