KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

Yea Ross was talkin bout nothin, but imo it sounded dope. And his voice, and energy sounded sik on the trak too. "stretch limosine sippin rozay all alone, double headed moster wit a mind of his own..." random talk but his flow, sound and beat overcomes him not caring about the topic to me. Not tryna defend cops, but he did his thing on that enough for my taste. wayne made a whole career of not stikin to the script.

Yea Ross was talkin bout nothin, but imo it sounded dope. And his voice, and energy sounded sik on the trak too. "stretch limosine sippin rozay all alone, double headed moster wit a mind of his own..." random talk but his flow, sound and beat overcomes him not caring about the topic to me. Not tryna defend cops, but he did his thing on that enough for my taste. wayne made a whole career of not stikin to the script.

verse was soulful :pimp:

dat imagery :pimp:

Jay Rock is the weakest link in TDE, and probably of all the west coast artists currently making music, but goddamn he went in on 'Money Trees'. :pimp:

Jay Rock is the weakest link in TDE, and probably of all the west coast artists currently making music, but goddamn he went in on 'Money Trees'. :pimp:

I was a fan of Jay Rock even before Kendrick, ScHoolboy, and Ab-Soul started out-shining him. He was the first on TDE to get a deal, hell because of his music is the only reason I started f(*@( with TDE in the first place.

Gudda Muzik :pimp:
30 Day Takeover :pimp:

Just came from his show, was pretty live, But I didn't enjoy it as much as the first time I saw him in concert due to it being so crowded, my bad for the horrible recording, people kept bumping into me

Last edited:
how is jay rock weak?

only thing i don't like about his is the fake bangin. just do you, you don't need to pretend like you're under the 5's.

Last edited:
how is jay rock weak?
only thing i don't like about his is the fake bangin. just do you, you don't need to pretend like you're under the 5's.

How is he fake banging? He's official, they gave wayne a pass to say he was a blood after he was on all my life

^ yeah I saw that in the credits...beat is crazy! 

I was like if Dre made this ****, and he's spitting then I'm more than ready for Detox to drop...

Then I see the credits...
grin.gif

^ yeah I saw that in the credits...beat is crazy! 

I was like if Dre made this ****, and he's spitting then I'm more than ready for Detox to drop...

Then I see the credits...>D

Huh?!?! You mean his ghost writers are no longer dumbing down verses to make them seem as if he could've possibly wrote them then ok sure.

It would be dope if he released a video for The Art of Peer Pressure but I know it won't happen :\

screw traditional videos. I honestly want him to shoot a straight-to-DVD film using all these songs (like Jay-Z did for "Streets Is Watching"). Get John Singleton, Spike Lee, or Antoine Fuqua and shoot it right in Compton.

DJ Quik gotta be on it.
That'd be dope, Art of Peer pressure would easy make the best video. Perfect story to tell.

Do y'all think me letting an 11 year old listen to this is cool or nah? Because I was debating on whether to give this to my 11 year old cousin

nah, start em off young. Nothing bad about listening to it. Teach him good music.

On another note, does anyone know how the album sold? Like official numbers?

When I play this album for the first time I didn't like it. Now it stays on replay. It has a great vibe to it. Loving the beats also.

Back
Top Bottom