KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

I know he was talking about Game in the 2nd verse of Black Boy Fly but who was he talking about in the first verse? Was it Baron Davis?

Ghostface captures JayRock money trees verse perfectly

"5. Money Trees ft Jay Rock - I dont kno who DJ Dahi is but he mutha****** fool for this beat son. Kendrick talmbout all the **** that done happen so far on this **** for his verse. Then the hook come in n its some fly ****...even tho what he sayin gotta lotta substance to it. Like when you hear the track son seems like jus on some regular ol disrespectful ****. Like he jus stuntin on you for no reason nahmean. Fact is son actually droppin jewelz on this **** while he disrespectin whoever. Then Jay Rock pops up on this ****... Or more like Jay Rock possessed by the ghost of a ***** that can really really rap pops up on this ****. Its like son wasnt comfortable wit slidin down to the bottom of the Black Hippy totem pole ever since Soul done evolved into some deep thinkin *** mutha****a n Q became THAT dude.... Almost like he thinkin SO IMMA JUS BE THE TONY YAYO OF THIS CREW ALL A SUDDEN? NAWWWW... So he been workin on his flow a little. Rock wasnt ever no wack ***** tho...he jus wasnt on par wit the other ****** in the crew. But he definitely sound like he caught wind of that little message n decided he was gon step his **** up. Whatever works b."

I am looking for gianni-lee-mike-blud-good-kid-m-a-a-d-city-the-samples CD all the DL seems to be dead some one please PM if u have it thanks

Rick Ross absolutely did ruin Devil in a Red Dress. How can anyone think otherwise? Dude is talking about nothing. Ross did the same thing on "Accident Murderers" with Nas. Son just rambled about nothing that had to do with the song.

How would y'all rate his work?
GKMC 9.5
Section80 8.5
OD 8

Album is good but it's not better than those. I'm sorry...OD and sec. 80 have good beats/production and bars!

"See my hormones just run away and if i can get em back to where they used to be then I probably be in the denim of a family gene of family gene that show women how to be woman." #Kdot :smokin

Last edited:
Was doing a long, slow cardio session on the stationary bike today and listened to "#$#$# don't kill my vibe" 3 times in a row. EUPHORIC BROS.

any reason for the spelling of m.A.A.d. City?

sorry if it's been answered already.
album is dope, his voice is real refreshing as far as rap, he puts work into his themes and lyrics, but I don't think I like his personality somewhat (only gets in a way a tiny bit, got in the way A LOT, on section 80 #though)
I don't get why he spells things funny and the track titles seem so corny to me.

I hope they have a purpose, school me brizzos

Last edited:
any reason for the spelling of m.A.A.d. City?
sorry if it's been answered already.
album is dope, his voice is real refreshing as far as rap, he puts work into his themes and lyrics, but I don't think I like his personality somewhat (only gets in a way a tiny bit, got in the way A LOT, on section 80 #though)
I don't get why he spells things funny and the track titles seem so corny to me.
I hope they have a purpose, school me brizzos

Compton (City) Made an Angel outta Angel Dust (M.A.A.D)

^^^^I thought it was Made me an Angel on Angel Dust, like he says at the end of the actual maad city song. He first blunt was laced with it. shananigans

Rick Ross absolutely did ruin Devil in a Red Dress. How can anyone think otherwise? Dude is talking about nothing. Ross did the same thing on "Accident Murderers" with Nas. Son just rambled about nothing that had to do with the song.
Thank you. That was the point i was trying to make.

Yup, got both songs without Ross :smokin

going to the K Dot show tonight
nthat.gif

Man this album cold as hell, I had only heard kendrick on Cartoon and cereal, drake cd and meek mill tape before listening to this...This is a great album. He a g great artist...I KNOW eminem gotta be a fan of this..Damn Meek just got lapped as the hottest new _.

Man this album cold as hell, I had only heard kendrick on Cartoon and cereal, drake cd and meek mill tape before listening to this...This is a great album. He a g great artist...I KNOW eminem gotta be a fan of this..Damn Meek just got lapped as the hottest new _.

That cartoon and cereal is nice! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom