KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

Shyne is trying to find his way back to the states one way or another.

EDIT: Just heard it..... LAWD.
eek.gif

Last edited:
What exactly feels forced about KL's music?? Damn, when it comes to him and Krit, people just say some old random garbage with no merit :LOL

Forced ? I don't get that vibe from Kendrick's music. Maybe from like these blogs, etc though cause they're pushing him hard. That and the label its like everyday its something about kendrick being thrown in your face. Good thing Kendrick puts out quality though. 

How can honest, truthful music about ones life experiences be considered forced? Like I could understand if he rapped about slinging drugs on the corner or shooting up people but c'mon now :lol: you may not vibe with it like most of us in here but that criticism makes no sense

KDot is dope he makes music everyone can relate to...Maybe if he had YOUNG CHOP or LEX doin his beats ya'll dudes saying he nothing special would be on his sack...But that's why I respect KDOT cause he ain't rapping over those type beats cause really ***** tired of hearing that TRAP ********...KDOT & COLE are refreshing to listen to...They make good music with substance something we need more of in hiphop..."THE JIG IS UP" is hard as **** the SHYNE line was witty but KDOT went in...

Wow this album absolutely blows me away. I did not like Section 80 but this **** is craaaaazy.

Props to Kendrick for this one

KDot is dope he makes music everyone can relate to...Maybe if he had YOUNG CHOP or LEX doin his beats ya'll dudes saying he nothing special would be on his sack...But that's why I respect KDOT cause he ain't rapping over those type beats cause really ***** tired of hearing that TRAP ********...KDOT & COLE are refreshing to listen to...They make good music with substance something we need more of in hiphop..."THE JIG IS UP" is hard as **** the SHYNE line was witty but KDOT went in...
Substance? 
grin.gif

There was SUBSTANCE in this song? 
eyes.gif

Are we talking about SUBSTANCE
mean.gif

Everyone can relate to hanging out the window throwing signs? Shooting guns in the middle of the street? False braggadocio?

See this just reinforces my theory that people really aren't listening to whats being said. If you rap about the SAME mainstream topics on sleepy beats, then you're "real music"

Dude was rapping about the same stuff gangsta/mainstream rappers have been talking about for DECADES and now hes refreshing? 

PLEASE tell me what makes this "good" music? 

Backpackers are the worst man. These "real hip hop" dudes are the biggest farce out here. It took me a while to realize it, but the sheer ability of those guys to patronize other types of music just exposes them for what they really are. 

KDot is dope he makes music everyone can relate to...Maybe if he had YOUNG CHOP or LEX doin his beats ya'll dudes saying he nothing special would be on his sack...But that's why I respect KDOT cause he ain't rapping over those type beats cause really ***** tired of hearing that TRAP ********...KDOT
Substance? >D

There was SUBSTANCE in this song? :rolleyes

Are we talking about SUBSTANCE:smh:

KDot is dope he makes music everyone can relate to...Maybe if he had YOUNG CHOP or LEX doin his beats ya'll dudes saying he nothing special would be on his sack...But that's why I respect KDOT cause he ain't rapping over those type beats cause really ***** tired of hearing that TRAP ********...KDOT
Substance? >D

There was SUBSTANCE in this song? :rolleyes

Are we talking about SUBSTANCE:smh:

Everyone can relate to hanging out the window throwing signs? Shooting guns in the middle of the street? False braggadocio?

See this just reinforces my theory that people really aren't listening to whats being said. If you rap about the SAME mainstream topics on sleepy beats, then you're "real music"

Dude was rapping about the same stuff gangsta/mainstream rappers have been talking about for DECADES and now hes refreshing? 

PLEASE tell me what makes this "good" music? 

Backpackers are the worst man. These "real hip hop" dudes are the biggest farce out here. It took me a while to realize it, but the sheer ability of those guys to patronize other types of music just exposes them for what they really are. 

I must agree with this!

I cant listen to this album unless its from beginning to end, it feels weird when I hear one song by itself. After listening to the album n bonus tracks about 5 times I must say that Black Boy Fly is my favorite song. Also that Dump'n song is cool but wassup with dude rapping gangsta now?? Its like the old KDot days but without that forced voice, he needs to chill

Back
Top Bottom