KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

Ghostface captures JayRock money trees verse perfectly
"5. Money Trees ft Jay Rock - I dont kno who DJ Dahi is but he mutha****** fool for this beat son. Kendrick talmbout all the **** that done happen so far on this **** for his verse. Then the hook come in n its some fly ****...even tho what he sayin gotta lotta substance to it. Like when you hear the track son seems like jus on some regular ol disrespectful ****. Like he jus stuntin on you for no reason nahmean. Fact is son actually droppin jewelz on this **** while he disrespectin whoever. Then Jay Rock pops up on this ****... Or more like Jay Rock possessed by the ghost of a ***** that can really really rap pops up on this ****. Its like son wasnt comfortable wit slidin down to the bottom of the Black Hippy totem pole ever since Soul done evolved into some deep thinkin *** mutha****a n Q became THAT dude.... Almost like he thinkin SO IMMA JUS BE THE TONY YAYO OF THIS CREW ALL A SUDDEN? NAWWWW... So he been workin on his flow a little. Rock wasnt ever no wack ***** tho...he jus wasnt on par wit the other ****** in the crew. But he definitely sound like he caught wind of that little message n decided he was gon step his **** up. Whatever works b."

This.

And I just read Big Ghost's album review on his site, it was on point. :lol: :smokin

That third verse in "Sing about me, Dying of thirst" is :x

Sometimes I look in a mirror and ask myself
Am I really scared of passing away
If it's today I hope I hear a
Cry out from heaven so loud it can water down a demon
With the holy ghost till it drown in the blood of Jesus
I wrote some raps that make sure that my lifeline
Rake in the cent of a reaper, ensuring that my allegiance
With the other side may come soon
And if I'm doomed, may the wound
Help me mother be blessed for many moons
I suffer a lot
And every day the glass mirror get tougher to watch
I tie my stomach in knots
And I'm sure not why I'm infatuated with death
My imagination is surely an aggravation of threats
That can come about
Cause the tongue is mighty powerful
And I can name a list of your favorites that probably vouch
Maybe cause I'm dreamer and sleep is the cousin of death
Really stuck in the scheme of, wondering whem I'mma rest
And you're right, your brother was a brother to me
And your sister's situation was the one that put me
In a direction to speak of something that's realer than the TV screen
By any means, wasn't trying to offend or come between
Her personal life, I was like "it need to be told
Cursing the life of 20 generations after her" so
Exactly would have happened if I hadn't continued rappin
Or steady being distracted by money drugs and four
Fives, I count lives all on these songs
Look at the weak and cry, pray one day you'll be strong
Fighting for your rights, even when you're wrong
And hope that at least one of you sing about me when I'm gone
Now am I worth it?
Did I put enough work in?

So illlllllll

Ghostface captures JayRock money trees verse perfectly
"5. Money Trees ft Jay Rock - I dont kno who DJ Dahi is but he mutha****** fool for this beat son. Kendrick talmbout all the **** that done happen so far on this **** for his verse. Then the hook come in n its some fly ****...even tho what he sayin gotta lotta substance to it. Like when you hear the track son seems like jus on some regular ol disrespectful ****. Like he jus stuntin on you for no reason nahmean. Fact is son actually droppin jewelz on this **** while he disrespectin whoever. Then Jay Rock pops up on this ****... Or more like Jay Rock possessed by the ghost of a ***** that can really really rap pops up on this ****. Its like son wasnt comfortable wit slidin down to the bottom of the Black Hippy totem pole ever since Soul done evolved into some deep thinkin *** mutha****a n Q became THAT dude.... Almost like he thinkin SO IMMA JUS BE THE TONY YAYO OF THIS CREW ALL A SUDDEN? NAWWWW... So he been workin on his flow a little. Rock wasnt ever no wack ***** tho...he jus wasnt on par wit the other ****** in the crew. But he definitely sound like he caught wind of that little message n decided he was gon step his **** up. Whatever works b."

This.

And I just read Big Ghost's album review on his site, it was on point. :lol: :smokin
His review of "Poetic Justice" was too much :rofl:

6. Poetic Justice ft Drake - Man...ey'thing bout the words in the title of this track jus seems ****** up right here. I aint gon front. Like I get it...its a joint for the females. This is actually the joint that represents the last verse of the first track where son is bout to go see his girl Sherane n them dudes come out wit they hoodies on. You might even say this **** is kinda genius the way he tied it back into that story. But why Drake gotta be on this joint? Why Aubrey Graham gotta sprout his wings n flutter all over this ****? Why Drake in the van wit you on the way to Sherane house in the first place Kendrick? I mean...son really hadda come along par? Aint even like that bathwater drinkin, waffle syrup bleedin, baby powder sneezin, spritzer pourin mutha****a came wit some different ****. He jus did his usual Drake thing...which is normally jus some instructions for random broads on how they can feel comfortable round him since he kno he aint perfect n she should kno she aint perfect but they perfect together so they can still have a good time bein flawed individuals either way cuz that **** is destiny even tho he tryin to better hisself but at least he successful now so he aint really mad at how **** done turned out for him cuz ****** gon always be unnecessarily hatin on him for all the suspect *** **** he be doin seein as they jus jealous of where he at in life n feel like they gotta cut him down to size n not that he wanna brag or nothin but it is what it is n she need to come closer so he can describe ey'thing she wearin for whoever listenin n explain to her how her flaws is the reason why she is who she is n why she need to be embracin that **** stead a hidin behind hairdos n fly clothes since bein mad plain lookin n even possibly slightly unattractive or overweight is what makes her as unique as the snowflakes he use to catch on his tongue while he was makin snow angels on the driveway of his momma house in Toronto before he would run into the kitchen wit his homies Kyle n Blake n have hot chocolates n make smores or some **** n even tho he wouldnt **** wit her FORREAL forreal jus only on a song cuz in real life he tryin to bag Rihanna again n has dreams bout Aaliyah bein resurrected n wantin to thank him for single-handedly keepin her memory alive n makin posthumous joints wit her by walkin into the Young Money offices in front of ey'body n givin him a big kiss n scoopin him up n carryin him out while ey'body clappin n cheerin n Weezy goin WAY TO GO DRAKE...WAY TO GO...but he figures chicks wit low self esteem dig all that corny *** overly honest n conflicted bout ya own emotions n opinions **** cuz its mad relateable so he gon say it anyways....but he kinda toned it down for this joint so its whatever.

Whole review was great, though.

DA say I take a deal, or take a loss
I ain't built for all them god damn numbers
God's will, say a prayer for me mama
If you can't, then open up the phone lines
Mama just get back at me this last time

:frown:

I dont know if anyone brought this up but I love that switch up on Maad City with MC Eiht. Its from Ice Cubes "A Bird in the Hand"...my favorite song by him.

me either, i haven't listened to this album in full since it leaked. they praising this man a little too much :smh:
how we praising him too much if it's based on how it makes us feel? that doesn't make sense. i really like the album and i praise Kendrick for putting all of this together because it's amazing to me. you're basically saying "man y'all giving him too much credit for making an album you think is great...i don't like it as much as y'all so stop w/ the praises"

"I pray to God this beat is good enough for Shyne. If not, J. Cole yo s*** is trashhh. Well at least my opinion just made everyone laugh" :rofl:

"If I aint have the patience, I'd probably self destruct. REAL PEOPLE WANT REAL MUSIC; THE JIG IS UP!" :smokin

Final sales
pimp.gif

"I pray to God this beat is good enough for Shyne!" :lol: :pimp:

This Cole X K.Dot collab about to be a problem!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom