KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

I missed Kendrick here in Baltimore.... Ticketmaster kept reminding me of his concert. I should have went. The only music of his I really have is Section 80 tho. What tape should I get by him?

Great show.. Cartoon & Cereal live... :wow: :pimp:

Yo the Terminal 5 show in NYC last night was crazy! Yeah Cartoon & Cereal live was quite dope!! It was my first time seeing Kendrick and I thoroughly enjoyed the show.

http://youheardthatnew.com/2012/09/...min-freestyle-at-his-album-listening-session/
1. Title Unknown/TBA – Kendrick explained the song as a subliminal message to the people that expect for artists like himself to blow up and forget where they came from but this is him showing he’s remained the same. “Don’t Kill My Vibe” might be the name as it was mentioned in the hook.

2. Poetic Justice feat. Drake – This is a song for the females that dudes can enjoy too. Surprise? It samples a Janet Jackson song called “Any time, Any place” and features a verse from Drake. K Dot and Drizzy both end their verses with this line “I can’t right my wrongs unless I write them for real”. Hey and guess what? apparently they’re already shooting a music video for this.

3. Now Or Never (?) feat. Mary J. Blige – This is a very radio friendly song and has potential to be a single. To be honest, it’s the best MJB has sounded in a minute, to me anyway. Kinda in the same vein as “Reach Out” on Life Is Good but a lot better, in my opinion. I can’t recall any specific quotables from Kendrick because the entire production and hook of the song was that good

Kendrick & Drizzy :pimp:

Just getting into Kendrick Lamar, damn I don't know why I took so long. This kid is the second coming of Big Boi.

Anyone know what the setlist is for the tour?

The anticipation for hearing Cartoons and Cereal live is gonna drive me crazy 
smokin.gif

http://youheardthatnew.com/2012/09/...min-freestyle-at-his-album-listening-session/
1. Title Unknown/TBA – Kendrick explained the song as a subliminal message to the people that expect for artists like himself to blow up and forget where they came from but this is him showing he’s remained the same. “Don’t Kill My Vibe” might be the name as it was mentioned in the hook.

2. Poetic Justice feat. Drake – This is a song for the females that dudes can enjoy too. Surprise? It samples a Janet Jackson song called “Any time, Any place” and features a verse from Drake. K Dot and Drizzy both end their verses with this line “I can’t right my wrongs unless I write them for real”. Hey and guess what? apparently they’re already shooting a music video for this.

3. Now Or Never (?) feat. Mary J. Blige – This is a very radio friendly song and has potential to be a single. To be honest, it’s the best MJB has sounded in a minute, to me anyway. Kinda in the same vein as “Reach Out” on Life Is Good but a lot better, in my opinion. I can’t recall any specific quotables from Kendrick because the entire production and hook of the song was that good

Thanks for the info. I thought Kendrick said not too many features?

It ain't fair :smh: :smh: :smh:

:stoneface: What.. In.. The.. Name.. Of....

DUDE IS NOT HUMAN! :x

Last edited:
A lot of that Who Shot Ya freestyle is from a song called "Westcoast Wu Tang" ft. Ab-Soul and Punch, still dope tho

I can't wait to see Kendrick live. I already got my tickets for the ATL show!

And I'm beyond ready for this album!

Back
Top Bottom