Kendrick Lamar kicks fan off stage for saying the N word

Second, if I was to die at the hands of a cop or someone who looked like me, no subjective merit is placed over the type of death I experience. It Was my time to go. I’m not deflecting or taking away from the atrocity of the situation, but far more people die from heart disease and food related issues, yet you don’t see the outcry when words like Mosano are mentioned.

Attention in the room. More people are dying from heart disease and high blood pressure than police killing black people. Can someone make an official heart disease thread?

37725.jpg

Attention in the room. More people are dying from heart disease and high blood pressure than police killing black people. Can someone make an official heart disease thread?

My point exactly. (Pulling from memory) ~100,000 black people a year die from heart related issues while <1,000 people regardless of a race succumb to a cop's barrel annually. Both are an atrocity in their own right, but if human life, in this case black life is what we value, how come this thread will likely go 10 plus pages yet if i started one on black america's diet it'll reach a fraction of this one? If you can't see it's reactive programming idk what else to say

Just in case you wanted to see what some sophisticated redditors think about use of the "n-bomb"

this is why using money as a defense falls flat

its about more than money

kendrick getting paid by fans her like doesnt give them the right or a pass to disrespect me by using the word in my presence

lets make an analogy

you and your family have a significant word that is an endearment between yall only

now if i come over and hear that word i cant think i can use it cuz im not in your family

get it?

even if i paid for the turkey dinner im not ingratiated enough to use yalls word

and as far as him bringing her on stage, he brought her up to sing the song not say the n word

the n word is not the pinnacle of the song in that it MUST be said

theres no principle that says if she sings the song she HAS to sing every single last lyric

put it like this

if kendrick made a song with the lyrics "white people listening to do not repeat my next line... ***** ***** ***** i say it so so fine" that means dont say it

We don’t need to engage in the oldest argument on NT bro, I’ve learned how this word can be hurtful, so as I’ve said, although I grew up using it, I rarely do now, the exception being who I’m around with and while we singing along to some lyrics, I think any non-black adult that grew up in the hood and has matured can agree to that....I do have some Hispanic Bros that drop N bombs anywhere, they hood dudes and ain’t no one checking them ever because wherever they hang and whoever they hang around know the context with which they use it...not saying they get a pass, but that’s just the reality in the hood.

Now Alabama...hmmm you guys def have a point, no non-black person in that area should ever utter the word, but this is a kid caught in the hype and I just feel Kendrick shoulda known better...like dude you are in ALABAMA....use your common sense, that’s why the whole “he makes this music for his people and his people only” doesn’t really have much ground to stand on, when this man is performing quite possibly to a majority of whites in a state that’s pretty conservative and quite racist.

I'm sort of surprised because he didn't seem to have a problem with it here:

But yeah, that chick dumb :lol:

Reactions: ASE
Serious question, would ya give Pun a pass to use it in his music if he was still alive today? Because my dude was dropping N bombs left and right back in the 90’s in his lyrics...lol

Serious question, would ya give Pun a pass to use it in his music if he was still alive today? Because my dude was dropping N bombs left and right back in the 90’s in his lyrics...lol

great question.

slur police...

Can non-afro latino/hispanics say da N word?

streets wanna know

She shoulda known better. He knew exactly what he was doing. Not mad he used the opportunity to promote his position on the topic.

He Puerto Rican
So technically
He’s black

My point exactly. (Pulling from memory) ~100,000 black people a year die from heart related issues while <1,000 people regardless of a race succumb to a cop's barrel annually. Both are an atrocity in their own right, but if human life, in this case black life is what we value, how come this thread will likely go 10 plus pages yet if i started one on black america's diet it'll reach a fraction of this one? If you can't see it's reactive programming idk what else to say

You missed my sarcasm. It's ok.

BTW, you know heart related issues aren't only from food. Also from stress. You know what two of the biggest causes of stress in the black community are? Racism and socioeconomic injustice.

2768f0f6b37915c4_Captain-America-Civl-War-All-Day.gif

Contrary to the thread title, seems he kicks her off stage for screwing up his lyrics, after the whole n-word check. That's when he told her it was over. He let her still rap after she said the n-word. Clickbate.

Sooperhooper is destroying Libs today. Kendrick was CLEARLY in the wrong. Nuff said. #SmashMouthNT

Libs? As in liberal??

I’m confused. Wouldn’t letting people say whatever be the “liberal” thing to do?

Back
Top Bottom