Kendrick Lamar kicks fan off stage for saying the N word

That reminds me of an article I saw about an Hispanic mother and daughter graduating together and they took a pic say “Mexican Excellence”. I ain’t gonna lie...I felt some type of way. They could’ve at least said it in Spanish. Like, damn, the world eats up anything we come up with.
No originality. Its like Trap raggaetone. Create your own damn sound lol

If I was Hispanic I wouldnt use the N word. I would come up with my own original term to use.

it will never cease to amaze me that people are willing to risk personal rebuke, public scorn, and even physical harm over this particular utterance.

Wait this is a thing?

Yup. A chick once told me she’ll date Africans but won’t date African Americans because we don’t have a culture. She tried to say everything we called culture wasn’t black culture but American culture. I think that was the first time in my life I was truly offended.

If I was white I swear I would say ***** all day everyday and dare somebody to do something

giphy.gif

Non Black folk should stop swagger jacking black folk and come up with their own terms of endearment to use. That would solve this issue. But no Black people cant have anything to themselves. Rock and Roll, Hip Hop, Dreads and corn rolls, the N word all things non Black people bite from Black people.

Lol @ corn rolls

@dcallamerican come get your mans

You be on ninja like no one else on NT though... ironic?

You got nawghtyhare nawghtyhare confused with Mr.Guy Mr.Guy

I would...at the end of the day, what would happen?

Nothing.

If everyone is about that action how are scumbags like George Zimmerman still breathing?

Like I said earlier, people will pick and choose who they check.

People have already admitted it in other threads discussing this topic.

People have also admitted in this thread to certain people getting passes.

Nothing.

If everyone is about that action how are scumbags like George Zimmerman still breathing?

Like I said earlier, people will pick and choose who they check.

People have already admitted it in other threads discussing this topic.

People have also admitted in this thread to certain people getting passes.
If you are so sure of this theory, so about you go down in the hood, approach a group of back dudes, and call them the N-Word. Hard "er"

Since you have so much confidence in this selective outrage theory.

Put it to the test, and report back.

If you are so sure of this theory, so about you go down in the hood, approach a group of back dudes, and call them the N-Word. Hard "er"

Can confirm one thing...

Timid wouldn't do anything, he got work in the AM

Reactions: ASE

I've already said I don't use the word.

There is selective outrage, it's not a theory, I've seen it 1st hand.

My cousin is the ultimate loser, he got tied up with gangs at an early age and basically grew up in prison.

His entire circle is Hispanic/Black, he uses the word all the time, he goes unchecked, has a pass.

You're gonna check him in person? Highly doubtful. You're most likely a normal dude. He's a scumbag with nothing to lose.

You're probably gonna check Ashley if she repeats Drake lyrics in your backseat, tho, right?

Why is saying the word with impunity so important to you?

Where did I say anything about impunity? Please quote me.

If you say something to someone that they don't like, you should be willing to accept whatever consequences come your way.

My issue is the "permission" thing.

Nobody needs permission to say anything, that's ridiculous.

Anyone can walk up to anyone at any given time and say whatever the hell they want.

And people can choose to react to that however the hell they want.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've already said I don't use the word.

There is selective outrage, it's not a theory, I've seen it 1st hand.

My cousin is the ultimate loser, he got tied up with gangs at an early age and basically grew up in prison.

His entire circle is Hispanic/Black, he uses the word all the time, he goes unchecked, has a pass.

You're gonna check him in person? Highly doubtful. You're most likely a normal dude. He's a scumbag with nothing to lose.

You're probably gonna check Ashley if she repeats Drake lyrics in your backseat, tho, right?

If I and your cousins were hanging out or in the same company, then yes I would tell him I don't appreciate him using the word. Same if I was hanging out with Ashely. If they object, **** them I remove myself from their company.

You seem to have this idea that anyone that voice displeasure on an internet discussion forum, would fly off the handle in real life. That it is a binary choice between so-called "checking" someone and giving them a pass.

If you cousin is some random walking down the street or at a party, then I won't waste my time, same with Ashley. They can do as they please, and I can still think of them as buffoons.

And your logic doesn't fly too. Acting on your displeasure, and confronting someone, is not the only course of action.

I really don't like police officers because of personal experiences, I hate the way black communities are policed. But I don't run up on cops and try to check them. I get involved in activism in my community.

People are free to use words. And others are free to criticize. That is what is mainly going on here, verbal criticism, not threats of physical aggression.

But hey, you saw some things, so it must apply to everyone. Ok buddy, sure.

Last edited:
Where did I say people in this thread were outraged?

You keep typing up stuff that I never said.

YOU brought up selective outrage theory, I responded to it.

I don't feel like people in this thread are outraged, besides the one dude who chose to personally attack me because we disagreed on something.

Anyway, I'm in need of a nap.

Enjoy the rest of your evening, sir.

Back
Top Bottom