Kendrick Lamar kicks fan off stage for saying the N word

Props to Kendrick for addressing this. Way too many folks do this at rap concerts like it's all gravy. This needed to be confronted sooner or later.

I don't believe you for some reason...

Your belief isn't really required.

People on here are too quick to make assumptions whenever they don't agree with something they read on here.

I tell white people you can me the n-word when I can call yo mama a b**ch or c**t. Notice how it's only a word when it's directed at us but it's not "Just a word" when it's directed toward them.

All 3 are still just words, :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Libs want safe spaces in their mother's basements eating their Veggie wraps. They can't handle #SmashMouthPolitics so they don't want people to say things that offend them.
Soros is providing lodging at a local shared creative space. And tonight is black bean burger night for your information

Fall back and get familiar

Article is ‘outrage’, title of article is ‘outrageous’. Lol it’s 2018 these articles and titles are made to make things sound way worst than what they really are.

First, from Kendrick, a black man’s point of view. This song was made years ago, he’s a way developed person since then. And this specific song is probably his most well known song that broke barriers in music listeners. Just scoping from our perspective, the camer man’s view, most of the crowd is white, so he’ll most likely have a white person come up.

Now, he stopped the song and gave her a second chance. Obviously, she didn’t know the lyrics, and wasn’t inclined to even sing along on cue. It was a combination of things that made him kick her off the stage. These journalist are quick to paint the wrong picture, but hey it’s 2018 for god sakes, nobody bothers to investigate the whole situation nowadays.

These libs ain't the sharpest tools in the shed.
Pull up papi. Finna break you off wit day Shirley/Mastic Beach special
giphy.gif

Why DO you hispanic cats say ***** so much? Some of y'all joking it up right with us, but ready to DOG a ***** the first chance ya get. Explain papi.

That reminds me of an article I saw about an Hispanic mother and daughter graduating together and they took a pic say “Mexican Excellence”. I ain’t gonna lie...I felt some type of way. They could’ve at least said it in Spanish. Like, damn, the world eats up anything we come up with.

That reminds me of an article I saw about an Hispanic mother and daughter graduating together and they took a pic say “Mexican Excellence”. I ain’t gonna lie...I felt some type of way. They could’ve at least said it in Spanish. Like, damn, the world eats up anything we come up with.

MEXcellence

Back
Top Bottom