Kendrick Perkins- Let me get this straight... Vol: Ejection.

Technical one: He's helping his teammate and their hands slip and he accidentally slightly elbows Gortat. Did I get that right? Is that what happened? I wasn't watching the game.

Technical two: Kendrick reaches in, knocks the ball away as Rondo comes over for double-coverage, he's shocked by the foul, walks away from the ref and says something, but not directed at someone? Is that right?

If neither one of these technical fouls are rescinded, I'm not going to watch the NBA the rest of the year.

That's just goddamn ridiculous.

So many calls gone wrong in this series
eyes.gif

These 2 T's given to him were TERRIBLE. No excuse for either of them. Especially the 2nd one... Players are usually give a little freedom before getting a 2nd.

Not to mention the "warning" & T on Rondo by Crawford tonight too.

Rush is one of the worst refs in league history. He should be fined for this game.

2gvoc5s.jpg

Yes I'm mad.

The refs tonight were more incompetent than Yuku's IT staff, which is almost impossible.

I'm not saying there's a conspiracy and I'm not saying that was the only reason the Celtics lost, but holy hell, that was inexcusable.

Perkins is a # # # # #. The second one was definitely warranted, he pulls that crap every time the whistle blows.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Technical one: He's helping his teammate and their hands slip and he accidentally slightly elbows Gortat. Did I get that right? Is that what happened? I wasn't watching the game.

Technical two: Kendrick reaches in, knocks the ball away as Rondo comes over for double-coverage, he's shocked by the foul, walks away from the ref and says something, but not directed at someone? Is that right?

If neither one of these technical fouls are rescinded, I'm not going to watch the NBA the rest of the year.

That's just goddamn ridiculous.

Lies

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Perkins is a # # # # #. The second one was definitely warranted, he pulls that crap every time the whistle blows.

If the second one is warranted, then you are supporting a league in which there is a technical foul on every other play of the game.

Neither T was warranted. Both should be rescinded. The ref should be reprimanded. Buuuuuut chances are neither of those will happen.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

If the second one is warranted, then you are supporting a league in which there is a technical foul on every other play of the game.
Nah, it's habitual with him. He was right behind Sheed in techs on the season. Most players are not as grumpy as him, which is why they are treated differently.

Nah, it's habitual with him. He was right behind Sheed in techs on the season. Most players are not as grumpy as him, which is why they are treated differently.
When every other fan and analyst out there is calling that a terrible call, I have to wonder what you're seeing out there... Clearly not a tech when you're walking away from the official.

the elbow wasn't an accident

he felt gortat behind him, LET GO of pierce's hand and shoved gortat

it wasn't that serious of an elbow but dont think it was just an accident...it was intentional

here it is at the 00:40 mark

So you support the officials making calls based on a guy's reputation rather than his actions?

NBA officiating has hit an all time low this year. Officials receive large bonuses for doing playoff games and this year has been straight up terrible.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

it wasn't that serious of an elbow but dont think it was just an accident...it was intentional

False.

Horribly officiated game tonight. The only tech that should've been called, when Pierce shoved Redick to the ground after he fouled him, wasn't even called.

smh.gif
@ Joey Crawford telling Boston coaches to get Rondo to the bench instead of telling him to his face when he's 5 feet away.

Straight up laughable.

Watch this angle and you tell me that's intentional.

If you think that was intentional, you just don't get it.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That elbow wasnt accidental Pierce just got a hard foul and Perkins got back at dude on the sly and they clearly exchanged words <----I understand the tech

The second tech was unnecessary like Doc said he probably forgot dude already had one otherwise he wouldnt have been so quick with the whistle. But Perkins like Wallace have a rep of talking back to the refs or complaining after every foul call. A tech wasnt warranted but dudes is human

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Straight up laughable.

Watch this angle and you tell me that's intentional.

If you think that was intentional, you just don't get it.
laugh.gif

as a dirty player myself, i think that was totally intentional. its real easy to make stuff look accidental.
laugh.gif

the first one was clearly intentional
laugh.gif

the second technical call was wrong but still the refs were somewhat consistent. i think it was in game 2 when carter was called for a tech similar to that situation. he walked away from the play, though he posed in front of the camera which prompted a ref to make a call.
ohwell.gif

conspiracy? i don't think so. even pierce got away with his after-the-call shove on reddick to avoid a 3-point play.

Those techs were AWFUL...and once again, Joey Crawford has to flex to show he's bigger than the game itself.

Refs trying to make things about them
smh.gif

NBA is so soft, annoying when they give double T'S for EVERYTHING between two players.

Back
Top Bottom