Kentucky Heads

^ my bad man, yeah we got em. Didnt sell hardly at all, im sure we will have ur sz next week if u havent already got them.

laugh.gif
yeah we made that mistake and got lost for a little bit lol

Whaddup everybody, I got some kicks I trying to get rid of:

They're both DS and size 9.5. I'm selling both for $90 ($100 shipped). PM me if your interested.

our jordan account is now in effect ... we will have the white 6s this weekend .. we also have some patent spizzikes if you need a pair let me know ill see what i can do

those red and white VI are nice and i need some cash to cop

anybody looking to buy an iphone 3g/2g

i have both willing to let go for very good prices

email me if interested: [email protected]

D.
HAVE YOU NOT HEARD ABOUT THE STORM COMING??
NOONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WILL COP THE PACK. check that weather forecast dude. there is suposed to be an armada of massive tornados coming in fern creek and exiting fairdale. jmall will likely be ripped to shreds and anyone in there will probably die and remain unidentified in the reckage.
This is my warning to all of you!
STAY IN YOUR HOUSE SATURDAY!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

JB isn't gettin me with this gimmick this time.. im good..

I agree !

I thought it over all weekend and decided that i already have 2000 blk infrared and just bought the black & varsity reds. The white and infrared is one of my grails (so to say) but i just cant see myself dropping 310 plus tax for 1 shoe with a slightly pinker looking tone of red on it, when i can just drop 159 and get the white and varsity reds.

So I picked up the wht & varsity reds this. I didn't even have to look through multiple pairs either, the box dude brought out was straight.

Now all I need are white and cement 3's and then it's goodnight JB !

i saw the 6 pack today in person..couldve been a classic package if the infrared was a lil deeper but theres nuthin like the good ol days when jordans used to be
pimp.gif
..but since i missed on the 2000 joint im definitely coppin.

Yeah I already have two pairs of the Infra Red VI's from 2000 but I want this pack.

I need White Infra Reds badly. Can't wait until these drop.

i definitely agree wit u corey..the white and infrared is
pimp.gif
....saturday i will be
laugh.gif
 at all you jordan "nay sayers"

no you won't. there is going to be an armada of tornadoes headed this way saturday morning and you will probably die.
ill go and risk my life and if...(i probably wont) but IF i survive, i'll gladly resell them to you.
wink.gif

Whats up Ky Heads just checking in on you guys to see what you guys have been up to.Nice pics on the lebrons, Dmoney your pictures are no longer there so i don"t know what you posted.

^^^No doubt. All this movement to get a new thread open and make it a KENTUCKY thread, and everyone just falls off.

Where is everyone at?

If you're here lurking or whatever, drop a comment so I know this thread is still alive!

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom