Kentucky Tour OG Cats Dunks......and more

MAN!
eek.gif

Thanks for sharing. Seriously! thanks. Very interesting to read and look at.

Screw Kentucky.  First of all, Calipari is the sleaziest of the sleaze.  He's a walking scumbag.  2 final fours up an vanished like a fart in the wind, because of his shady tactics.  This year, he just goes out and pays Wall and Cousins, and is on top again.
mad.gif
devil.gif
  I almost hope Kentucky wins it all, and has their banner ripped out of the rafters because Cal will get caught again.  It's not a matter of if, only a matter of when.  Kentucky sold their soul and tradition to take the easy way to wins.  That is unforgivable.  
PS- This is also the school whose court is named after Adolph Rupp who wouldn't allow blacks on his squad.  If I were a black athlete I'd avoid Kentucky like a case of herpes.

PPS-nice kicks though

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

Screw Kentucky.  First of all, Calipari is the sleaziest of the sleaze.  He's a walking scumbag.  2 final fours up an vanished like a fart in the wind, because of his shady tactics.  This year, he just goes out and pays Wall and Cousins, and is on top again.
mad.gif
devil.gif
  I almost hope Kentucky wins it all, and has their banner ripped out of the rafters because Cal will get caught again.  It's not a matter of if, only a matter of when.  Kentucky sold their soul and tradition to take the easy way to wins.  That is unforgivable.  
PS- This is also the school whose court is named after Adolph Rupp who wouldn't allow blacks on his squad.  If I were a black athlete I'd avoid Kentucky like a case of herpes.

PPS-nice kicks though
Haha, I knew it wouldn't be long til the haters showed up. Let me guess, you're a Loserville fan?

Anyways, cool pics, shows everyone how truly elite we are. The Craft training room is equally impressive.  I've lived and breathed UK sports for all of my 28 years living in Lexington and have been fortunate enough to go behind the scenes as you did a few times. Both football and basketball venues. GO CATS!!!!!!

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

mad.gif
devil.gif

PPS-nice kicks though
Haha, I knew it wouldn't be long til the haters showed up. Let me guess, you're a Loserville fan?

Anyways, cool pics, shows everyone how truly elite we are. The Craft training room is equally impressive.  I've lived and breathed UK sports for all of my 28 years living in Lexington and have been fortunate enough to go behind the scenes as you did a few times. Both football and basketball venues. GO CATS!!!!!!

Nope.  UCLA.  A school that doesn't cheat.  A school with the best college player ever (Alcindor), at a time, when your school wouldn't even allow blacks to play. 11 banners.  How many you got?
laugh.gif

Kentucky sold their soul to the devil (hiring Calipari was the biggest mistake in Kentucky's history), and will have to pay up in due time (the NCAA's zapped his prior two programs, what Kentucky is different?).  It's funny,  I bet Wall is making more this year at Kentucky than he will next year in the League, with the rookie salary cap and all.  

Daryl Bishop who was a walk on in 1969 balled at UK , he was a 2 sport athlete and played football.....
In the Lew Era.....

Remember everyone the 8 team NCAA Tournament really showed how good UCLA was.......

happy.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
iriepirate21 wrote:

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

mad.gif
devil.gif

PPS-nice kicks though

Nope.  UCLA.  A school that doesn't cheat.  A school with the best college player ever (Alcindor), at a time, when your school wouldn't even allow blacks to play. 11 banners.  How many you got?
laugh.gif

Kentucky sold their soul to the devil (hiring Calipari was the biggest mistake in Kentucky's history), and will have to pay up in due time (the NCAA's zapped his prior two programs, what Kentucky is different?).  It's funny,  I bet Wall is making more this year at Kentucky than he will next year in the League, with the rookie salary cap and all.  

Already suspicious stuff going down.  Let's just say that Mr. Wall drops $400-$500 every week at a local shoe store.  I know this for a fact.  I wonder where that money comes from...

lol ucla u have 11 titles all becasue of one coach uk is a school that has been great forever your school has a good year every 10 years and a great year every 25 your just mad becasue we are on top again, and u need to do your research about Adolph rupp becasue u are so wrong, (and hating a school because what happened 60 years ago when u werent even alive is possibly the dumbest reason ever) and our pics are crazy wish i could of went

moose, i would like to speak with you sometime . i own a small boutique on campus of UK ..

please give me a shout on your free time ... just want to holla at you about lexington!

thanks

wonder how much the street price would be on the uk viis if they never release. . ... 10.5 anyone. . .

irv is probably friends with someone coaching the team .. and lloyd performed the night before in louisville ...

Back
Top Bottom