KEVIN GATES is the future and the hardest rapper in years

#FreeGates they don't want my man to flourish.

Whole 2017 rap game landscape would have been wayyyy different if Gates was out dropping heat. Son had his foot on the neck of the game went he got locked.

mean.gif

Son thought he was doing it with that post too. :smh:

Damn Gates. Hopefully he only does half or less. Don't know how likely it is though.

Kendrick, Cole and especially drake all have big white fan bases tho. To go platinum in 2017 u need the white fans

Last edited:
"She like "Bae I'm at the store"
, What you want? You should know, sandwich bags and Arm and Hammer"

Free gates

Coldest Kevin gates line was said in that song lol

**** you **** i can jack off
I dont play break up to make up

He didn't? Critically acclaimed platinum debut. Two hit singles that stayed on the charts. International tour. Son was definitely on fire, then he got locked. We probably would have had another mixtape out and would preparing to drop Khaza at the bottom of the third or top of the fourth quarter.

Your opinion on Gates are as delusional as your political opinions.

He didn't? Critically acclaimed platinum debut. Two hit singles that stayed on the charts. International tour. Son was definitely on fire, then he got locked. We probably would have had another mixtape out and would preparing to drop Khaza at the bottom of the third or top of the fourth quarter.

Your opinion on Gates are as delusional as your political opinions.

I'm just laugh and your silly *** being all in your damn feelings about this dude.

Dude's career is pretty much done after this. Go listen to some Slim Jesus, sit down, and shut the hell up.

I know having to make rent in a couple days got you stressed, but man they hell up Riko.

Save up 6 months salary and go see a qualified grief counselor in your area

Last edited:
Still butthurt over all those political *** whuppings I see. I'm good on rent and all else. But thanks for worrying for your fellow black man. You know I don't need it though.

And as for the topic, Gates gotta enough talent and charisma to make a comeback when he gets out. Hopefully, Dreka handles what ever material he has in the stash correctly. #freekevingates

Gates lost it a while ago in my eyes started looking like a clown out here I lost all interest in dudes music

Still butthurt over all those political *** whuppings I see. I'm good on rent and all else. But thanks for worrying for your fellow black man. You know I don't need it though.

And as for the topic, Gates gotta enough talent and charisma to make a comeback when he gets out. Hopefully, Dreka handles what ever material he has in the stash correctly. #freekevingates

Da salt
View media item 2356194
#GatesGone

Don't wish the pen on any black man in this ****** up system.....so Free Gates.

Hopefully, gates can come home soon....and continue with his fake numbers and fake hits and subpar music.

rico x hood rico x hood , you going write gates and send him some "pics" huh?

I'm just a fan of the movement of the music. Nothing more or less.

I been right about Gates from the jump and I'll be right when he gets out and hits the ground running.

Quote me.

Don't see how you can laugh at a black man with kids going to jail over some b.s. Rico's d-riding aside, the situation ain't really funny.

Most of the laughing is at Rico not Gates, first off.

Second, not all black men or rappers that get themselves jammed up are on the same level. By the looks of it, I could be wrong, but Gates is in this position not just because the system railroaded him, he is in this position because of his own stupidity, and doubling down on his stupidity.

He has money to fight the case, yet he is taking a plea deal, I understand why because the consequence of the guilty verdict is too severe. But not a crooked jury or judge is putting him behind bars, Gates is putting himself behind bars.

Anyway, I am not taking pleasure in Gates himself having to do time, just using the fact of the matter to poke fun at Rico.

It is unfortunate it came to this, and hopefully this dude comes sooner than later and finally decides to make some better decisions.

Last edited:
Second, not all black men or rappers that get themselves jammed up are on the same level. By the looks of it, I could be wrong, but Gates is in this position not just because the system railroaded him, he is in this position because of his own stupidity, and doubling down on his stupidity.

Yeah. I'm sorry.

The system didn't do this to Kevin Gates. 

Back
Top Bottom