KEVIN GATES is the future and the hardest rapper in years

That's why I don't look at Boosie and say "he dropped the ball" like some people do. This _ was literally fighting for his life. Getting out and killing the rap game was probably the last thing on his mind. He got a bunch of kids, family. He still getting big bread for his shows and he's a legend in the South and Baltimore.

Gucci knew he was getting out.

Still, when he was found not guilty, he just had to finish out his sentence for his charge he got when locked up.

At that point, he knew he would get back to the free world soon.

He was slow with releasing music, then dropped a tape a month for like 5, 6 months straight and then completely stopped.

No singles, just features on other peoples tracks.

Some of his tapes he dropped are classic material, but its been a few yrs and not enough music.

Ain't like he beat the murder and got out the next day. He got off that charge and had time to prepare for the come back. He just handled it all wrong. Had white kids yelling free boosie :lol: **** was crazy.

you got it backwards

getting out the next day would mean he wouldn't have felt the effects of having his freedom on the line

getting free from life doesn't wash away years of fighting for your life and not knowing what's gonna happen

he wasn't in there thinking of roll outs for a mixtape and album

Last edited:
Gates the most talented out of all them "new" rappers from the South, although he's not new from my perspective cause i'm from where he's from, but he's the most talented and best rapper from Louisiana since prime Wayne, Gates better come out hungry and put them 21 Savages/Uzi Vert/Kodak and all them dudes into irelevancy cause none of them are on his level, he needs to start taking it serious when he gets home for real...too dope of an artist

Don't worry. I highly expect to come home and strong arm the game again. Already got a platinum plaque. Stop a new tape immediately. Hit us with the sophomore album and 2017 will be the year of Gates. I can only imagine the new material he has stockpiled in there.

[Video]

New Gates verse. Lil Bibby - You Ain't Gang(remix) with Durk and Dej Loaf. She should have been replaced with Herbo. Everyone else did they thing.[/Video]

So He got out and went back?

Didn't know he had a Gun Charge

Last edited:
That's weird that he has a gun charge from 2013 in Illinois and it's just been brought up now. Dude has been in and did multiple shows in Chicago in the last 3 yrs.

Odd

[Video]

:pimp: :pimp:

Certified flames!!!! ***** on ALL new music that has dropped as of late. Gates ain lost a step.[/Video]

Last edited:
Luca Brasi 2 gets a spin damn near every week still for me. :lol:

They did dude dirty with those other charges.

That's crazy. Thought he was getting out then something from 2013 came back and to bite him. On the other hand he coulda got way more time with the gun charge.

Last edited:
That's crazy. Thought he was getting out then something from 2013 came back and to bite him. On the other hand he coulda got way more time with the gun charge.
Yeah apparently he was facing 10 years so relatively, it could be a lot worse. Wonder how much of the 30 months he's gonna do.

Back
Top Bottom