Kevin Harlan/ "Charlie Sheen.......with no regard FOR HUMAN LIFE!"/Kevin Harlan vol. BasedSheenSwag

He was talking about how hard he partied compared to Sinatra and other famous rock stars.

The analogy was still wild random though.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

You guys are totally off when saying that he is winning and you respect him because he is telling it like it is. If you have any knowledge of addiction or psychiatric illnesses you would realized he really close to a really bad place if not death.

Watch this clip by dr drew and it will explain things: Dont know how to embed

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsS7cUvDnaghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsS7cUvDnag

This.  Charlie is in a dark place right now.

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

You guys are totally off when saying that he is winning and you respect him because he is telling it like it is. If you have any knowledge of addiction or psychiatric illnesses you would realized he really close to a really bad place if not death.

Watch this clip by dr drew and it will explain things: Dont know how to embed

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsS7cUvDnaghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsS7cUvDnag

This.  Charlie is in a dark place right now.

He was talking about how hard he partied compared to Sinatra and other famous rock stars.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Yeah, I understood the point he was trying to get across about partying hard.  But an armless child?  Say word, Charlie?  

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Yeah, I understood the point he was trying to get across about partying hard.  But an armless child?  Say word, Charlie?  

Dude is an overpaid cokehead that made anti-Semitic remarks to a JEWISH-owned TV network (still hasn't apologized)? yeah, you're about to get BLACKBALLED FROM TV AND MOVIES FOREVER. Jews run Hollywood

Dude is an overpaid cokehead that made anti-Semitic remarks to a JEWISH-owned TV network (still hasn't apologized)? yeah, you're about to get BLACKBALLED FROM TV AND MOVIES FOREVER. Jews run Hollywood

Charlie has reached that blissful place called " idgaf". To the everyday "terrestial mind" as he would put it, he seems to be splinteres or a "tortured soul". In reality he by the way of being incredibly high numerous times has reached a threshold most people don't make it back from. He is simply here off of divine will at this point and his mind is fragile from being cracked so many times. His spirit and sheer will power won't allow him to do anything but win. This man went far down the rabbit hole and he is still functioning. 7 grams of base routinely and god knows what else and the man is still fully functioning. He is a complete paradox and human wonder bask in the glory of the masheen.

Charlie has reached that blissful place called " idgaf". To the everyday "terrestial mind" as he would put it, he seems to be splinteres or a "tortured soul". In reality he by the way of being incredibly high numerous times has reached a threshold most people don't make it back from. He is simply here off of divine will at this point and his mind is fragile from being cracked so many times. His spirit and sheer will power won't allow him to do anything but win. This man went far down the rabbit hole and he is still functioning. 7 grams of base routinely and god knows what else and the man is still fully functioning. He is a complete paradox and human wonder bask in the glory of the masheen.

roll.gif
ai quote
pimp.gif
roll.gif

I can't even get halfway through it, it is too much lol. "Move forward."

And the interviewer is looking too good, they should've sent Barbara Walters.

I can't even get halfway through it, it is too much lol. "Move forward."

And the interviewer is looking too good, they should've sent Barbara Walters.

hes enjoying life at other people's expense

he has the "I" & "all about me" attitude. its a team game

he didn't, by himself make that show. there were many others cast members & crew too

hes enjoying life at other people's expense

he has the "I" & "all about me" attitude. its a team game

he didn't, by himself make that show. there were many others cast members & crew too

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

i just felt like it should be quoted

Reporter: "but a girl said she was scared of overdosing at your party."
Sheen: "what's that gotta do with me?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Reporter: "but a girl said she was scared of overdosing at your party."
Sheen: "what's that gotta do with me?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by DutchMasterRoller

whats life if your not enjoying it... and he sure as hell seems to be having a lot of fun

Are all you guys forgetting that this GROWN @#$ MAN has a FAMILY?

His kids are lucky to have such a good role model, a dude who knows how to "enjoy life"
grin.gif

this kinda @#$% you can kinda get away with when you're young and single...

yeah, I could appreciate his running wild if he were some young dude without kids and *%*#
this latests stuff just seems like a pathetic shtick by someone who as been carrying on like this for at least 20yrs. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by DutchMasterRoller

whats life if your not enjoying it... and he sure as hell seems to be having a lot of fun

Are all you guys forgetting that this GROWN @#$ MAN has a FAMILY?

His kids are lucky to have such a good role model, a dude who knows how to "enjoy life"
grin.gif

this kinda @#$% you can kinda get away with when you're young and single...

yeah, I could appreciate his running wild if he were some young dude without kids and *%*#
this latests stuff just seems like a pathetic shtick by someone who as been carrying on like this for at least 20yrs. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom