Kevin Harlan/ "Charlie Sheen.......with no regard FOR HUMAN LIFE!"/Kevin Harlan vol. BasedSheenSwag

Cocaine really runs you down. His skin looks terrible, he looks 65 years old instead of 45.
They must really cake on the make up on 2 & 1/2 men

Cocaine really runs you down. His skin looks terrible, he looks 65 years old instead of 45.
They must really cake on the make up on 2 & 1/2 men

i feel like charlie is just trolling the hell outta Hollywood right now
laugh.gif

Just watched the ABC interview 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...too many quotes....from the TMZ and ABC interview I'm not sure if we are watching a mans downfall or if he actually knows what he's doing.

Just watched the ABC interview 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...too many quotes....from the TMZ and ABC interview I'm not sure if we are watching a mans downfall or if he actually knows what he's doing.

His frame of mind is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He has self belief beyond what most of us can barely even dream about.  He knows that societies rules don't apply to him, and people will say he needs to calm down etc to make themselves feel better.  He's right about the 'normalizing' stuff, mediocrity always tries to bring down great people.  Granted, I'm putting him in the genius class...his genius is just his ability to enjoy life.  Others were genius with their science, music, etc.  He knows he has a great, amazing life and he'll do wtv he wants.  He may die at 50, but he lived life like a champ.  He'd rather die standing than be a sheep on his knees.  Self-belief, what separates happy and unhappy people.  People want him to be unhappy because he is living a 'terrible' lifestyle.  He has the money, the charm, the frame of mind.  Bidness.

His frame of mind is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He has self belief beyond what most of us can barely even dream about.  He knows that societies rules don't apply to him, and people will say he needs to calm down etc to make themselves feel better.  He's right about the 'normalizing' stuff, mediocrity always tries to bring down great people.  Granted, I'm putting him in the genius class...his genius is just his ability to enjoy life.  Others were genius with their science, music, etc.  He knows he has a great, amazing life and he'll do wtv he wants.  He may die at 50, but he lived life like a champ.  He'd rather die standing than be a sheep on his knees.  Self-belief, what separates happy and unhappy people.  People want him to be unhappy because he is living a 'terrible' lifestyle.  He has the money, the charm, the frame of mind.  Bidness.

Piers Morgan: So you were taking a lot of cocaine?
Charlie Sheen: No I wasnt actually taking cocaine, I had to pay for it.

On woman attacking him in NYC "What was she doing with a shrimp fork in her purse? The weird part is that she had it with her...CLEARLY she stole it....from a Buffet"- Charlie Sheen

Piers Morgan: So you were taking a lot of cocaine?
Charlie Sheen: No I wasnt actually taking cocaine, I had to pay for it.

On woman attacking him in NYC "What was she doing with a shrimp fork in her purse? The weird part is that she had it with her...CLEARLY she stole it....from a Buffet"- Charlie Sheen

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

But but RKO... he's... "winning".It doesn't matter if he dies a miserable death because he'll always be remembered for one thing... "winning".

laugh.gif
Right. He'll really be winning then.

Look at his eyes.

The eyes don't lie. He's so far gone right now. He is high like the Joker was on Dark Knight when he was driving the police car. Except he's always high. I hope that he gets his head straight.

Some of you think everything is a joke until there is a report of OD'ing.

Truth

Back
Top Bottom