Kevin Harlan/ "Charlie Sheen.......with no regard FOR HUMAN LIFE!"/Kevin Harlan vol. BasedSheenSwag

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Charlie has reached that blissful place called " idgaf". To the everyday "terrestial mind" as he would put it, he seems to be splinteres or a "tortured soul". In reality he by the way of being incredibly high numerous times has reached a threshold most people don't make it back from. He is simply here off of divine will at this point and his mind is fragile from being cracked so many times. His spirit and sheer will power won't allow him to do anything but win. This man went far down the rabbit hole and he is still functioning. 7 grams of base routinely and god knows what else and the man is still fully functioning. He is a complete paradox and human wonder bask in the glory of the masheen.
i just felt like it should be quoted

laugh.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Dude is a clown. I dont feel bad for him. He's making a fool off himself. I saw some of the Piers intv and dude is in extreme denial.

He has kids and a wife in case you didnt know.

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Dude is a clown. I dont feel bad for him. He's making a fool off himself. I saw some of the Piers intv and dude is in extreme denial.

He has kids and a wife in case you didnt know.

didnt know he had a family... I am disappoint

I always jus thought he was a rollin stone type of %!#@%
laugh.gif

o well... they may not have a healthy role model as a father figure but theyll have guap and or the illest blow connects so theyre better off than most of us...

didnt know he had a family... I am disappoint

I always jus thought he was a rollin stone type of %!#@%
laugh.gif

o well... they may not have a healthy role model as a father figure but theyll have guap and or the illest blow connects so theyre better off than most of us...

Is it weird that I think hes kinda right about some of that @*#+ he was sayin? I can see where dude is coming from

Regardless, I hope his kids arent too %!+@!# up

Is it weird that I think hes kinda right about some of that @*#+ he was sayin? I can see where dude is coming from

Regardless, I hope his kids arent too %!+@!# up

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

But but RKO... he's... "winning".It doesn't matter if he dies a miserable death because he'll always be remembered for one thing... "winning".

laugh.gif
Right. He'll really be winning then.

Look at his eyes.

The eyes don't lie. He's so far gone right now. He is high like the Joker was on Dark Knight when he was driving the police car. Except he's always high. I hope that he gets his head straight.

Some of you think everything is a joke until there is a report of OD'ing.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

But but RKO... he's... "winning".It doesn't matter if he dies a miserable death because he'll always be remembered for one thing... "winning".

laugh.gif
Right. He'll really be winning then.

Look at his eyes.

The eyes don't lie. He's so far gone right now. He is high like the Joker was on Dark Knight when he was driving the police car. Except he's always high. I hope that he gets his head straight.

Some of you think everything is a joke until there is a report of OD'ing.

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

Reporter: "but a girl said she was scared of overdosing at your party."
Sheen: "what's that gotta do with me?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This is the greatest line he said + his facial expression had me dying.

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

Reporter: "but a girl said she was scared of overdosing at your party."
Sheen: "what's that gotta do with me?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This is the greatest line he said + his facial expression had me dying.

Hell yeah Charlie Sheen is winning!

But the thing he has to understand is that hes an actor and actors are replacable as are most things in life like athletes, lovers, material things etc etc. Letting everybody know you are winning hard runs the risk of offending people. If the public begins to turns on you, things can go downhill fast ask celebrities like

Tom Cruise....he was maybe the illest movie star ever but ever since that incident on Oprah and those religion videos, people have really cooled on him and hes still putting out the same kind of work.

Tiger Woods.....He didnt let the world know he was "winning" but the world found out and it hasnt been good since at least he can still literally win and improve his public stock.

Charlie Sheen probably wont be able to get a 40 Million dollar paycheck like the one he's getting from his current show, so whats the point of this tirade????In the words of the great Jay-Z "You let your %%!# bubble quietly"

But the thing he has to understand is that hes an actor and actors are replacable as are most things in life like athletes, lovers, material things etc etc. Letting everybody know you are winning hard runs the risk of offending people. If the public begins to turns on you, things can go downhill fast ask celebrities like

Tom Cruise....he was maybe the illest movie star ever but ever since that incident on Oprah and those religion videos, people have really cooled on him and hes still putting out the same kind of work.

Tiger Woods.....He didnt let the world know he was "winning" but the world found out and it hasnt been good since at least he can still literally win and improve his public stock.

Charlie Sheen probably wont be able to get a 40 Million dollar paycheck like the one he's getting from his current show, so whats the point of this tirade????In the words of the great Jay-Z "You let your %%!# bubble quietly"

Tom Cruise....he was maybe the illest movie star ever but ever since that incident on Oprah and those religion video, people has really cooled on him and hes tell putting out the same kind of work.

Tiger Woods.....He didnt let the world know he was "winning" but the world found out and it hasnt been good since at least he still literally win and improve public stock.

Charlie Sheen probably wont be able to get a 40 Million dollar paycheck like the one he's getting from his current show, so whats the point of this fisaco in the words the great Jay-Z "You let your @+$# bubble quietly"

Tom Cruise....he was maybe the illest movie star ever but ever since that incident on Oprah and those religion video, people has really cooled on him and hes tell putting out the same kind of work.

Tiger Woods.....He didnt let the world know he was "winning" but the world found out and it hasnt been good since at least he still literally win and improve public stock.

Charlie Sheen probably wont be able to get a 40 Million dollar paycheck like the one he's getting from his current show, so whats the point of this fisaco in the words the great Jay-Z "You let your @+$# bubble quietly"

Back
Top Bottom