Kevin Harlan/ "Charlie Sheen.......with no regard FOR HUMAN LIFE!"/Kevin Harlan vol. BasedSheenSwag

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

But but RKO... he's... "winning".It doesn't matter if he dies a miserable death because he'll always be remembered for one thing... "winning".

laugh.gif
Right. He'll really be winning then.

Look at his eyes.

The eyes don't lie. He's so far gone right now. He is high like the Joker was on Dark Knight when he was driving the police car. Except he's always high. I hope that he gets his head straight.

Some of you think everything is a joke until there is a report of OD'ing.

Truth

laugh.gif
They talking about why Sheen could easily be the ruler of Libya

laugh.gif
They talking about why Sheen could easily be the ruler of Libya

like i cant front

charlie sheen has almost enter the 4th dimension

if he is sober the game changes quickly for him in his best favor

he is the "neo" of hollywood

like i cant front

Originally Posted by G14

like i cant front

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by G14

like i cant front

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

But the thing he has to understand is that hes an actor and actors are replacable as are most things in life like athletes, lovers, material things etc etc. Letting everybody know you are winning hard runs the risk of offending people. If the public begins to turns on you, things can go downhill fast ask celebrities like

Tom Cruise....he was maybe the illest movie star ever but ever since that incident on Oprah and those religion video, people has really cooled on him and hes tell putting out the same kind of work.

Tiger Woods.....He didnt let the world know he was "winning" but the world found out and it hasnt been good since at least he still literally win and improve public stock.
holy %$+*. you speaking english?

mind=blown

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

But the thing he has to understand is that hes an actor and actors are replacable as are most things in life like athletes, lovers, material things etc etc. Letting everybody know you are winning hard runs the risk of offending people. If the public begins to turns on you, things can go downhill fast ask celebrities like

Tom Cruise....he was maybe the illest movie star ever but ever since that incident on Oprah and those religion video, people has really cooled on him and hes tell putting out the same kind of work.

Tiger Woods.....He didnt let the world know he was "winning" but the world found out and it hasnt been good since at least he still literally win and improve public stock.
holy %$+*. you speaking english?

mind=blown

Back
Top Bottom