Kevin Harlan/ "Charlie Sheen.......with no regard FOR HUMAN LIFE!"/Kevin Harlan vol. BasedSheenSwag

I literally started dying with laughter when he mentioned winning that award at 20 " I wasnt even trying, i wasnt even warm"
pimp.gif
he seriously needs help tho
laugh.gif

I literally started dying with laughter when he mentioned winning that award at 20 " I wasnt even trying, i wasnt even warm"
pimp.gif
he seriously needs help tho
laugh.gif

after seeing this interview on abc i bet $$$$$ he goes the Kim K route, Paris Route, etc etc....he's getting a reality tv show.

after seeing this interview on abc i bet $$$$$ he goes the Kim K route, Paris Route, etc etc....he's getting a reality tv show.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Just like typical Americans. Praise active drug users.
 It's all fun and games until he OD and then everyone comes along with the they knew it comments.  This cat needs to be more responsible as he has children
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Just like typical Americans. Praise active drug users.
 It's all fun and games until he OD and then everyone comes along with the they knew it comments.  This cat needs to be more responsible as he has children
tired.gif

does anyone in AA see how selfish and self centered he is? I like charlie sheen, but the denial is outrageous.

does anyone in AA see how selfish and self centered he is? I like charlie sheen, but the denial is outrageous.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

His mind is FREE.

He's literally the sum of most normal pppl if they totally didnt give HALF of a @!+% about anything
roll.gif

*Raises glass* Cheers!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

His mind is FREE.

He's literally the sum of most normal pppl if they totally didnt give HALF of a @!+% about anything
roll.gif

*Raises glass* Cheers!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom