Kevin Harlan/ "Charlie Sheen.......with no regard FOR HUMAN LIFE!"/Kevin Harlan vol. BasedSheenSwag

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Just like typical Americans. Praise active drug users.
 It's all fun and games until he OD and then everyone comes along with the they knew it comments.  This cat needs to be more responsible as he has children
tired.gif
word

I agree.  It has brought forth some of the best entertainment in a while though.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Just like typical Americans. Praise active drug users.
 It's all fun and games until he OD and then everyone comes along with the they knew it comments.  This cat needs to be more responsible as he has children
tired.gif
word

I agree.  It has brought forth some of the best entertainment in a while though.

I understand having a sense of humor but this dude is clearly hurting. He is clearly suffering. I can't move myself to laugh at any of this. Maybe if these words were coming from a sober/sane individual, MAYBE. But knowing what he is dealing with, it is not right to go there. Not trying to be the voice of reason but we have to stop glorifying this type of behavior. Not right as a human

I understand having a sense of humor but this dude is clearly hurting. He is clearly suffering. I can't move myself to laugh at any of this. Maybe if these words were coming from a sober/sane individual, MAYBE. But knowing what he is dealing with, it is not right to go there. Not trying to be the voice of reason but we have to stop glorifying this type of behavior. Not right as a human

that tmz 40 min live interview is hilarious. he speaks his mind, but i do think he is on the decline. him and chris tucker should make MONEY TALKS 2

that tmz 40 min live interview is hilarious. he speaks his mind, but i do think he is on the decline. him and chris tucker should make MONEY TALKS 2

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

I fail to understand the big hype around this.

Dude is a coke head who tricks money on strippers when he's married. If he was black, they woulda ran his out outta Hollywood.

Word, I agreed but he never set out to be anyone's role model...most rappers live that life though.
But I do agree it would've been more sensationalized.

When you are in the public light you assume the role of role model whether you like it or not. It comes with the territory.
And you're assuming a role model needs to adhere to some sort of characteristic?  Give me a break. People like you is what's wrong with society. We are all suppose to act morally and behave a certain manner to be accepted by society or else you're branded the black sheep.  You're the good person and we are bad people... according to YOU, right?   
eyes.gif
  Listen, we all grew up and live life differently.  That's great that you think going to Church, eating your vegetables and loving thy neighbor is something you want to see in a role model. Me? I would rather see someone like Sheen who doesn't care what others think of him... so to me he's a perfect role model for what I want to achieve in my life.  Carefree, drinking, partying, drugs, sex with dimes, what a grand life!  
pimp.gif
  So why do I need to stop glorifying this type of behavior if that's something I also want? 

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

I fail to understand the big hype around this.

Dude is a coke head who tricks money on strippers when he's married. If he was black, they woulda ran his out outta Hollywood.

Word, I agreed but he never set out to be anyone's role model...most rappers live that life though.
But I do agree it would've been more sensationalized.

When you are in the public light you assume the role of role model whether you like it or not. It comes with the territory.
And you're assuming a role model needs to adhere to some sort of characteristic?  Give me a break. People like you is what's wrong with society. We are all suppose to act morally and behave a certain manner to be accepted by society or else you're branded the black sheep.  You're the good person and we are bad people... according to YOU, right?   
eyes.gif
  Listen, we all grew up and live life differently.  That's great that you think going to Church, eating your vegetables and loving thy neighbor is something you want to see in a role model. Me? I would rather see someone like Sheen who doesn't care what others think of him... so to me he's a perfect role model for what I want to achieve in my life.  Carefree, drinking, partying, drugs, sex with dimes, what a grand life!  
pimp.gif
  So why do I need to stop glorifying this type of behavior if that's something I also want? 

why'd they take his kids away?

he was tested Negative and MJ used to say some wild stuff about kids... they never took them away.
Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

I would rather see someone like Sheen who doesn't care what others think of him... so to me he's a perfect role model for what I want to achieve in my life.  Carefree, drinking, partying, drugs, sex with dimes, what a grand life!  
pimp.gif
I agree to this, but less than you,
I think he's obviously a human like the rest of us, and he's in denial if he thinks he's not going to break down going cold turkey like that(also denying that irreversible damage has already occurred).

ol boy thinks he's going to ride it out and remain energetic, who knows, but he thinks he's above the human conditions that bind the rest of us together.

in any case I'd rather ride for him than the media, on principle.

the American Media LOVESSSS to build and destroy stars, thinking he's crazy just seems so sheeply. 
laugh.gif

he was tested Negative and MJ used to say some wild stuff about kids... they never took them away.

I would rather see someone like Sheen who doesn't care what others think of him... so to me he's a perfect role model for what I want to achieve in my life.  Carefree, drinking, partying, drugs, sex with dimes, what a grand life!  
pimp.gif
I agree to this, but less than you,
I think he's obviously a human like the rest of us, and he's in denial if he thinks he's not going to break down going cold turkey like that(also denying that irreversible damage has already occurred).

ol boy thinks he's going to ride it out and remain energetic, who knows, but he thinks he's above the human conditions that bind the rest of us together.

in any case I'd rather ride for him than the media, on principle.

the American Media LOVESSSS to build and destroy stars, thinking he's crazy just seems so sheeply. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

His ex-wife had them taken 

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

His ex-wife had them taken 

eyes.gif
pimp.gif
Yea I am what is wrong with society. You got it.
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
pimp.gif
Yea I am what is wrong with society. You got it.
pimp.gif

why are people acting like he is not sober???....he took a drug test and had the results released to the world....are the news ppl lying to us?

why are people acting like he is not sober???....he took a drug test and had the results released to the world....are the news ppl lying to us?

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

They lie to us multiple times within an HOUR. What makes me want to believe anyhting they have to say?

They lie to us multiple times within an HOUR. What makes me want to believe anyhting they have to say?

the_optimist.jpg

the_optimist.jpg

Always fam... But I can totally respect Charlie living and enjoying his life the way he sees fit. He's mad a ton of money and has the wealth and freedom to basically do whatever he wants. Live and let live basically. His drug consumption and mental capacity has no bearing on my life whatsoever so I could care less if he's sober or not. If his interviews are entertaining I'm going to laugh. Point blank, period.

However I also think he has to realize that every action has consequences. He's lost his wife, his job, and now his kids and has no one to blame but himself. If he's cool with that then I say keep on winning, bro. But if he wants any of that back he'll have to accept more conventional forms of help and rehabilitation.

Back
Top Bottom