Kevin Harlan/ "Charlie Sheen.......with no regard FOR HUMAN LIFE!"/Kevin Harlan vol. BasedSheenSwag

They took his kids late last night.....probably the right thing to do
laugh.gif

NEW YORK (CBS 2) — There was new drama in the life of Charlie Sheen and his kids were involved. Late Tuesday night, police removed the troubled actor’s twin sons from his home, Kathryn Brown reports.

charlie-sheens-twin-sons.jpg

Charlie Sheen's Twin Sons (credit: CBS 2)

Charlie Sheen has opened his life to the cameras this week but now the hard-partying star may have gone too far.

“The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards, all of them look like droopy-eyed, armless children,

They took his kids late last night.....probably the right thing to do
laugh.gif

NEW YORK (CBS 2) — There was new drama in the life of Charlie Sheen and his kids were involved. Late Tuesday night, police removed the troubled actor’s twin sons from his home, Kathryn Brown reports.

charlie-sheens-twin-sons.jpg

Charlie Sheen's Twin Sons (credit: CBS 2)

Charlie Sheen has opened his life to the cameras this week but now the hard-partying star may have gone too far.

“The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards, all of them look like droopy-eyed, armless children,

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I fail to understand the big hype around this.

Dude is a coke head who tricks money on strippers when he's married. If he was black, they woulda ran his out outta Hollywood.

Word, I agreed but he never set out to be anyone's role model...most rappers live that life though.
But I do agree it would've been more sensationalized.

Dude is a coke head who tricks money on strippers when he's married. If he was black, they woulda ran his out outta Hollywood.

Word, I agreed but he never set out to be anyone's role model...most rappers live that life though.

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

so now they took his kids

How is he "winning" again?
P Diddy is coming over to his house to party as we speak.
Who needs kids when you have P Diddy.

P Diddy is coming over to his house to party as we speak.
Who needs kids when you have P Diddy.

Cause he's a 45 year old junkie with 2 herpe infected girlfriends living with him. At least thats what winning is in NT's thought process

Cause he's a 45 year old junkie with 2 herpe infected girlfriends living with him. At least thats what winning is in NT's thought process

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Just like typical Americans. Praise active drug users.
 It's all fun and games until he OD and then everyone comes along with the they knew it comments.  This cat needs to be more responsible as he has children
tired.gif
word

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Just like typical Americans. Praise active drug users.
 It's all fun and games until he OD and then everyone comes along with the they knew it comments.  This cat needs to be more responsible as he has children
tired.gif
word

I didn't even know Charlie Sheen had that type of swag till I saw that interview. Definitely doing his life his way and good for him.

I didn't even know Charlie Sheen had that type of swag till I saw that interview. Definitely doing his life his way and good for him.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

When you are in the public light you assume the role of role model whether you like it or not. It comes with the territory.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

When you are in the public light you assume the role of role model whether you like it or not. It comes with the territory.

Back
Top Bottom