Kevin Harlan/ "Charlie Sheen.......with no regard FOR HUMAN LIFE!"/Kevin Harlan vol. BasedSheenSwag

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

why are people acting like he is not sober???....he took a drug test and had the results released to the world....are the news ppl lying to us?

Always fam... But I can totally respect Charlie living and enjoying his life the way he sees fit. He's mad a ton of money and has the wealth and freedom to basically do whatever he wants. Live and let live basically. His drug consumption and mental capacity has no bearing on my life whatsoever so I could care less if he's sober or not. If his interviews are entertaining I'm going to laugh. Point blank, period.

However I also think he has to realize that every action has consequences. He's lost his wife, his job, and now his kids and has no one to blame but himself. If he's cool with that then I say keep on winning, bro. But if he wants any of that back he'll have to accept more conventional forms of help and rehabilitation.

In some ways he's completely insane but other times he gets on the correct vibration and speaks like a God.

In some ways he's completely insane but other times he gets on the correct vibration and speaks like a God.

so they take his kids with no car-seats, no place to go, and their mother is in rehab. "They" must really have it in for him.

so they take his kids with no car-seats, no place to go, and their mother is in rehab. "They" must really have it in for him.

Originally Posted by soleKINGericJ

why are people acting like he is not sober???....he took a drug test and had the results released to the world....are the news ppl lying to us?

Always fam... But I can totally respect Charlie living and enjoying his life the way he sees fit. He's mad a ton of money and has the wealth and freedom to basically do whatever he wants. Live and let live basically. His drug consumption and mental capacity has no bearing on my life whatsoever so I could care less if he's sober or not. If his interviews are entertaining I'm going to laugh. Point blank, period.

However I also think he has to realize that every action has consequences. He's lost his wife, his job, and now his kids and has no one to blame but himself. If he's cool with that then I say keep on winning, bro. But if he wants any of that back he'll have to accept more conventional forms of help and rehabilitation.
If the media were to lie, they would say he tested POSITIVE. It's obvious they're out to get him and make an example out of him. Just compare the original video of him on Good Morning America to this...

Originally Posted by soleKINGericJ

If the media were to lie, they would say he tested POSITIVE. It's obvious they're out to get him and make an example out of him. Just compare the original video of him on Good Morning America to this...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

They lie to us multiple times within an HOUR. What makes me want to believe anyhting they have to say?
im not sum naive child cmon now I know they "lie"..but this is trivial to me...why would they go out of their way to say he isnt on drugs when the juicer story would be he is still on drugs?
im just sayin I think at the time of the interviews he wasnt on drugs, they gave him the test n abc said what they said about it...the interview on monday night on cnn was live and he didnt seem like he was on drugs to me just turnt up n comedic gold

but i mean could he be back snorting sure but all the taped stuff he wasnt on nothing at that time, at least thats what i believe

They lie to us multiple times within an HOUR. What makes me want to believe anyhting they have to say?
im not sum naive child cmon now I know they "lie"..but this is trivial to me...why would they go out of their way to say he isnt on drugs when the juicer story would be he is still on drugs?
im just sayin I think at the time of the interviews he wasnt on drugs, they gave him the test n abc said what they said about it...the interview on monday night on cnn was live and he didnt seem like he was on drugs to me just turnt up n comedic gold

but i mean could he be back snorting sure but all the taped stuff he wasnt on nothing at that time, at least thats what i believe

I am sure Charlie has plenty of powerful lawyers that would pounce on any network that would lie about the results. They're giving him these drug tests with the hope he tests positive, if he doesn't, they can't do anything about it.

I am sure Charlie has plenty of powerful lawyers that would pounce on any network that would lie about the results. They're giving him these drug tests with the hope he tests positive, if he doesn't, they can't do anything about it.

Charlie speaks a lot of truth.
Sure he is an "addict" but I believe 100% that it is all in your mind, and anything can be overcome with the right focus.
I believe a lot of what he has to say...

Charlie speaks a lot of truth.
Sure he is an "addict" but I believe 100% that it is all in your mind, and anything can be overcome with the right focus.
I believe a lot of what he has to say...

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

word, so everything we laughing at is from a sober individual...people gotta lighten up on the "hes doin coke on tv in btw interviews, n drops a clever one liner...u call this comedy?!?" tip

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

word, so everything we laughing at is from a sober individual...people gotta lighten up on the "hes doin coke on tv in btw interviews, n drops a clever one liner...u call this comedy?!?" tip

laugh.gif
For a minute I thought I slept on another Sheen thread.

laugh.gif
For a minute I thought I slept on another Sheen thread.

HOWARD STERN: So everybody gets their own bed?
CHARLIE SHEEN: We have two beds in the bedroom and it is a 2-1 switch off. 'A 2-1 switch off,' listen to me.
HOWARD STERN: This is unbelievable. The two of them stay in the same bed and you are in the bed next to them?
CHARLIE SHEEN: No they will take a separate bed and then I have to choose.
ROBIN QUIVERS: Oh, so you come in and choose which bed you want to sleep in

Winning!   
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

r-CHARLIE-SHEEN-TWITTER-PIC-large570.jpg

CHARLIE SHEEN: We have two beds in the bedroom and it is a 2-1 switch off. 'A 2-1 switch off,' listen to me.
HOWARD STERN: This is unbelievable. The two of them stay in the same bed and you are in the bed next to them?

Winning!   
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Winning!   
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
win overload , the heck with the drugs , this man is gonna OD on winnin

Winning!   
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
win overload , the heck with the drugs , this man is gonna OD on winnin

Winning!   
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

damn i wish i was bi-winning right about now

Winning!   
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

damn i wish i was bi-winning right about now

Back
Top Bottom