Kevin Harlan/ "Charlie Sheen.......with no regard FOR HUMAN LIFE!"/Kevin Harlan vol. BasedSheenSwag

I got it.

He is the white version of kanye west.

Which IMO, admired.

Thx uncle Charlie, for giving such great insight.

I got it.

Which IMO, admired.

“I worked with Charlie Sheen for a long time and I care about him very much, however, at this time, I’m unable to work effectively as his publicist and have respectfully resigned.

“I worked with Charlie Sheen for a long time and I care about him very much, however, at this time, I’m unable to work effectively as his publicist and have respectfully resigned.

Chungsta wrote:
I got it.

Which IMO, admired.

Really? last time i checked. Ye never used cocaine or beat his wife.

Chungsta wrote:
I got it.

Which IMO, admired.

Really? last time i checked. Ye never used cocaine or beat his wife.

He's winning and losing at the same time.  He's winning since he's doing whatever the hell he wants when he wants and doesn't give a %%++, but he's losing because it's affecting those around him. I'm sure he's gonna OD soon if he doesn't fall back on that coke habit. See that dudes nostril? 
30t6p3b.gif
To grow up without a functioning adult as a parent is unfortunate. Not to mention the folks who's jobs were connected with a show that has been cancelled due to his behavior and actions. As much as we like to believe that we each live in a world where our behavior only affects ourselves, it just really isn't that way.

He's winning and losing at the same time.  He's winning since he's doing whatever the hell he wants when he wants and doesn't give a %%++, but he's losing because it's affecting those around him. I'm sure he's gonna OD soon if he doesn't fall back on that coke habit. See that dudes nostril? 
30t6p3b.gif
To grow up without a functioning adult as a parent is unfortunate. Not to mention the folks who's jobs were connected with a show that has been cancelled due to his behavior and actions. As much as we like to believe that we each live in a world where our behavior only affects ourselves, it just really isn't that way.

" Especially when you see how I party, it was epic. The run I was on just made all of them Sanatra, Flynn, Jager, Richards all look like..... droopy eyed armless child" Charlie Sheen

" Especially when you see how I party, it was epic. The run I was on just made all of them Sanatra, Flynn, Jager, Richards all look like..... droopy eyed armless child" Charlie Sheen

his career is routed in comedy

and most comedians are highly depressed and alcoholics

i don't know much about dude so it's hard to gauge which way he'll actually go from here

he's bringing up great points but from my view he doesn't seem genuinely happy

but who knows, we'll see as the year winds down

his career is routed in comedy

and most comedians are highly depressed and alcoholics

i don't know much about dude so it's hard to gauge which way he'll actually go from here

he's bringing up great points but from my view he doesn't seem genuinely happy

but who knows, we'll see as the year winds down

Back
Top Bottom