Kevin Hart sig line?

seems nike took a GR, put a 3.0 sole on it and wrote letters. I dont know if these will fly off the shelves now that people know this, but i really wish the black ones had a gold swoosh

Nike Shox is a dark age for Nike IMO

Shoes looked ugly and were great
dont you dare speak ill about the R4 and the VCII , one of nikes greatest creations

Last edited:
got a pair of the Total Crimson retail version on the way. hopefully they get here by next week and i can start  putting em to work.

got a pair of the Total Crimson retail version on the way. hopefully they get here by next week and i can start  putting em to work.

Hadn't even realized these were being sold yet :lol: Where'd you cop from? :nerd:

Last edited:
Hadn't even realized these were being sold yet
laugh.gif
Where'd you cop from?
nerd.gif
my job. wouldnt have copped otherwise. they're up on nike.com now tho.

Last edited:
Got the Instincts, haven't worked out in them but first impression is that the shoe looks really good in person and on feet though it does look somewhat big, not bulky but big. Upper is very soft, it's not going to need any break ins at all. The dual-density foam feels firmer but not hard, difficult to explain but you do not simply sink in. Sole is great as usual, very flexible. Shoe is extremely wide though, probably why the shoe looks big onfeet, I have wide feet and this feels real roomy. Go tts but again be warned, it is very wide.

View media item 1986749View media item 1986750

They have them at my HOH, I will go try them on today

Probably cop the red or white pair

I wonder why nike steered away from the gold swoosh and the 3M writing. I thought it was cool, made it look like kevin had more input in the shoe. now it just looks like a regular nike as if kevin wasn't involved.

I wonder why nike steered away from the gold swoosh and the 3M writing. I thought it was cool, made it look like kevin had more input in the shoe. now it just looks like a regular nike as if kevin wasn't involved.

Are we for sure not getting that?

The one released so far are just the Instincts, Hustle-Harts has the same upper but different sole plus the writing on the upper. I think it might still release.

Same thing i've been thinking. The gold swoosh just plain looks better for one and the writing added some personality to the model.

Seeing these kinda remind me of the kicks below. Close enough.

Last edited:
I cant belive you just said that like I know the other dude corrected you but im still in shock like did you read any of this thread?

Hustle Harts are releasing in the summer in big numbers. The instinct is the ugly twin of the Hustle Harts

Back
Top Bottom