Kevin Hart What Now OCT 14

True.

It comes down to personal preference.

I like the subtle dudes. LCK and Nate Bergatze my top right now.

this man is funny as hell, everytime he talks about his interactions with his daughters and other kids i always know itll be funny. Im gona have to check out Nate tho, havent seen any of his stuff

Last edited:
Hopefully someone makes a gif of smith face in the begining and kevin hart doing the" bla bla bla" hands :lol:

this man is funny as hell, everytime he talks about his interactions with his daughters and other kids i always know itll be funny. Im gona have to check out Nate tho, havent seen any of his stuff

LCK is a legend. LEGEND.

Nate has a similar angle but more... dead. Watch his Fallon spot. Saw him in person last month during the Just 4 Laugh festival.

My wife was dying. Not for everybody but you might enjoy it. Let me know what you think

LCK is a legend. LEGEND.

Nate has a similar angle but more... dead. Watch his Fallon spot. Saw him in person last month during the Just 4 Laugh festival.

My wife was dying. Not for everybody but you might enjoy it. Let me know what you think

Ill report to you by the end of this week, will watch it tonight ir tomorow. Netflix right?

Cats just mad that Kev is at the top right now.

He has his own shoe
His body is on point
Hes hilariously funny
Son got that grown and sexy style
Son abs is on point
He stays with the clean haircut and beard
His wife is beautiful and sons family is beautiful
And his physique looking real proper
Not to mention, son is getting that guap

Kevin is living the American Dream, B. You gotta respect it. Son grinded his way to the top
Son this is like the 4th thread you've commented a mans physique and looks...
View media item 2198541
Jus watched it. Started out like Ohk, got good. Then ended. His schitck or w/e is fading

Last edited:
CufZzBMWYAEn3wX.jpg

Not my kind of humor at all but there's no denying his hustle and work ethic. I think most people of my age here in Belgium know who he is. I even know a few fans.

Just finished seeing it. Went in with low expectations but it was actually funnier than I thought it would be. Definitely no classic though. The James Bond skit at the beginning and end with Halle was corny as hell.

The Conjuring story was :rofl:

bruh, in the NBA you go through 82 games at least, training camp and preseason. Chris will do 1 show in a year. LMAO
Coming up with an hour of "tv" worthy material takes about a year though. Plus he's practiticing/doing shows at clubs to make sure the jokes are polished. Sienfeld did a doc about coming up with an hour/comedy in general.

Last edited:
Haven't seen it yet, however, you can tell fatigue is starting to kick go on. "Let Me Explain" did 11.1 million opening weekend in only 876 theaters (11k per screen average) "What Now" did 11.8 million in over 2,600 theaters (4K per screen average)

Back
Top Bottom