Kevin Samuels Dead at 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dopamine hits?? What, you a scientist now?
Da ****? Are you trolling :lol:

If so, ok you got me :lol:

If not....

You have never heard that term before?

If you read any of the pick artist stuff from years ago they talk about it
The whole no fap thing mentions dopamine a lot
Stories discussing how tech affects your brain talk about it
Stories discussing addiction, like gambling talk about it
Read tips on studying to get through a test, they talk about it
Read things about therapy, you will probably see it

Anyone that reads a mainstream newspaper to keep up with current events will probably run into articles mentioning it.

There are so many places the effects of dopamine have been discussed outside the scientific community and "elite" circles

So to me, it comes off as ridiculous that you take such an issue with me using that phrase.

This just seems like pearl clutching for no reason, or you have some axe to grind with me and you felt this was an opening :lol:

most of the time i agree with the KS critisism

but then a an overweight single mother with 3 kids calls in demanding a 6'5 "high value man"

1652300229635.png

:lol:

I'll say for myself as a rap fan

I am not above enjoying a certain amount of mysogynistic entertainment.

KS takes it too far for my pallette sometimes

I think it's crazy to pretend like that isn't part of his appeal. :lol:
Dudes were in the KS thread mentioning specific tear downs mans made on his live stream like there were tracks on a new mixtape

I get part of the appeal, no need to be so coy about it.

It reminds me of bull****ing white people that claim they listen to rap music because it provides them with artistic reporting about the socioeconomic condition facing marginalized communities.

But funny, I have you Milly rock to a Ta'Nasehi Coates audiobook

Last edited:
Elitist babble? Da **** :lol:

How is that elitist

All I am saying his fans understate how much they enjoy what happens beyond the basic dating advice.

honestly i think most of the women that find fault with him actually agreed with most of what he would talk about because mostly he was advocating a viewpoint of a ‘traditional’ man that was earning in excess of the ‘average man’, their main points of contention were the cheating/‘exercising options’, the ratings thing, and most of all the way he spoke…

so for sure, the entertainment was more in the interaction(s) themselves, because it is rare (especially from men to women) to be critical/direct/truthful in when talking about the dynamics of relationships…whatever value the dating advice could have was going to be ancillary when talking to a person/woman that was not willing to acknowledge the obvious
I'll say for myself as a rap fan

I am not above enjoying a certain amount of mysogynistic entertainment.

KS takes it too far for my pallette sometimes

I think it's crazy to pretend like that isn't part of his appeal. :lol:

curious what was misogynistic about his content ?

Last edited:
I sympathize and agree with a lot of post on that board but this interview was rough.
Yeah, a movement that made a lot of good points about the labor market got discredited because one of them was a clout chasing clown was an easy mark.

Had to think dudes on the board were watching that interview like...
come-on-now-boosie.gif

People were pissed at dude for that interview

Yeah, a movement that made a lot of good points about the labor market got discredited because one of them was a clout chasing clown was an easy mark.

Had to think dudes on the board were watching that interview like...
come-on-now-boosie.gif

People were pissed at dude for that interview
Livid. Board was private for like a week after. Dude even admitted he had speech problems but still took the interview. Fox set them up with that one and he took the bait and crashed/stalled the movement.

I have yet to hear anyone properly explain this notion. It seems like Misogyny is the new buzz word for deflecting criticism against women. Half the time those same people who accuse him of misogyny openly practice misandry themselves

i think to some extent criticism of women has come to be synonymous with misogyny…especially if it isn’t communicated in just the right way. which to an extent, is understandable because of the way women can be objectified and/or reduced to their appearance; nonetheless it is kinda what it is…which isn’t saying there weren’t things about that content that were problematic, just not sure what was so misogynistic about it

misandry isn’t really taken seriously, saying ‘men are trash’ or really most anything disparaging about men is acceptable and honestly for all the intensity/vitriol of those that be on that wave, because generally today how men are/feel is irrelevant & men have always been the expendable to an extent…these folk are usually talking about the type of men that have options/power and don’t really consider that most men aren’t in a position to really take advantage of because women don’t even see or really interact with these dudes; which certainly has its own implication on how some men react to this type of content & in the world at large

Last edited:
i think to some extent criticism of women has come to be synonymous with misogyny…especially if it isn’t communicated in just the right way. which to an extent, is understandable because of the way women can be objectified and/or reduced to their appearance; nonetheless it is kinda what it is…which isn’t saying there weren’t things about that content were problematic just not sure what was so misogynistic about it

misandry isn’t really taken seriously, saying ‘men are trash’ or really most anything disparaging about men is acceptable and honestly for all the intensity/vitriol of those that be on that wave, because generally today how men are/feel is irrelevant & men have always been the expendable to an extent…these folk are usually talking about the type of men that have options/power and don’t really consider that most men aren’t in a position to really take advantage of because women don’t even see or really interact with these dudes; which certainly has its own implication on how some men react to this type of content & in the world at large

Dudes automatically assume that women are innocent and upstanding people, you got some women that are just as ruthless as men…….

But whatever. It always falls on deaf ears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom