Kevin Samuels Dead at 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once you hit 25ish no kids something that stands out to women. Some view it as a negative like something must be wrong with the guy. Which tracks with the getting more attention from women when you're in a relationship logic. On some primitive level they think no one else must want you or wants to reproduce with you.

Same with not drinking/smoking or clubbing/partying. It's so typical...if someone doesn't participate and it's because of religion something is off in their mind. They search for other vices.

Going the college to work force route definitely has its financial challenges but I’d say there probably won’t be an easier time in Life to meet and socialize with similarly situated people. In college everyone more or less has the same goal, to graduate and get a job and socialize while doing it. Same thing post college, especially if you live in a city where bars, happy hours, etc pretty much cater to the entry level recent college grads. Once you get out of that window though I can only imagine who’s left once people start pairing up with eachother. I gotta imagine that after 30 the chances someone has kids goes up significantly. My single friends make it seem like that’s all that’s out there now a days

Last edited:
I still don't understand why people celebrating is a surprise or shocking. We watched people who say they care about lies laugh at non vaccinated people who got sick and or died. There were memes/posts all over and Herman Cane award subreddit dedicated to it.

Even before his death some were saying he was gay as an insult while we're supposed to be in this more LGBT friendly society where men are the homophobic ones. He even spoke on it saying if they actually thought he was gay they wouldn't do it

I still don't understand why people celebrating is a surprise or shocking. We watched people who say they care about lies laugh at non vaccinated people who got sick and or died. There were memes/posts all over and Herman Cane award subreddit dedicated to it.
not the same thing at all. The people that died from Covid basically refused treatment. they deserved whatever came at them. Should have compared him to xxxtentacion after his death if you wanted to drive a point.

Even before his death some were saying he was gay as an insult while we're supposed to be in this more LGBT friendly society where men are the homophobic ones. He even spoke on it saying if they actually thought he was gay they wouldn't do it

This is true.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, it's FINE when the person in question doesn't subscribe to certain ideals/rules/practices.

You are 100% right.

And your 2nd point is hilariously true. It's always funny when that comes into play because "they" probably don't even realize they are doing IT. But they will be the same ones flying Rainbow Flags in their yards.

Kevin dying doesn't change anything about their lives. They just wanted the dopamine releases from the RT'S and likes. Not much more to it. If his words didn't have truth to it they wouldn't have been so bothered by it. A hit dog will holler.
Exactly! Him passing isn't going to make men suddenly go back to the way things were. Once the dust settles these women who were triggered still wont be able to find what they desire. The Big shirley's of the world are still gonna be single and delusional.

She should move her time line + 10 years. :

With cost of living where it is currently and only getting worse, no clue why anyone would think this

I think there is a point to be made about the college educated having fewer kids and/or waiting til a little later in life when they have some financial stability (a point touched upon in the movie idiocracy)

Hell with a decent amount of folks doing graduate degrees, you’re not getting out of school until mid 20s then you got internships or whatever and all that plus the usual demands of adjusting to your new profession.. could also factor in if you’re moving to a new city or something or was out of town for college so settling back home after being away

not the same thing at all. The people that died from Covid basically refused treatment. they deserved whatever came at them. Should have compared him to xxxtentacion after his death if you wanted to drive a point.

Yeah you seem to be personalizing this.

People will laugh at the misfortunes or deaths of others regardless of the situation and will rationalize it how they see fit.

Some tried it with Kobe got packed out quick.

That's different though as those anti vaccine people mocked the people getting the vaccines after repeatedly being warned.
To take it a step further, they even spread fake anti vax propaganda trying to influence other people not get the vaccine.

Def not the same thing

Yeah you seem to be personalizing this.

People will laugh at the misfortunes or deaths of others regardless of the situation and will rationalize it how they see fit.

Some tried it with Kobe got packed out quick.
Still different situations. One could have been preventable with a shot the others were just sudden

The gay insults were dumb . Like that’s the first thing women go after gay or broke . I just didn’t get the celebrating his death because it’s gonna be someone right around the corner saying the same thing .

Mind you, these are the same chicks whose bff is the most flaming gay dude out there. The type of chicks to cheer on a gay dude twerking or exhibiting behavior designated for women. All while dating a dude that stays home all day playing video games, no job, leaves their car on E, and steals money out of their purse. :lol:

Mind you, these are the same chicks whose bff is the most flaming gay dude out there. The type of chicks to cheer on a gay dude twerking or exhibiting behavior designated for women. All while dating a dude that stays home all day playing video games, no job, leaves their car on E, and steals money out of their purse. :lol:

Where do y'all be finding these relationships.

EYE don't see them in real life. Y'all gotta stop watching Babyboy reruns.

Most women want a man that they can control. A large portion prefers that beta male who will be at their every beckon call.

If she’s paying your phone bill, buying your food/clothes and taking care of you. She’ll deal with that.

Most women fear an alpha male…

Look at how they got up in arms about the TONE of Kevin Samuels. Majority of them want a man who will beg and plead them. If they feel as though they can’t control you with sex or if your too dominant, they fear that.

Most women prefer a beta male. Trust me. They want a man who’s just as emotional as them.

Not I!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom