Kicksology.net

one of the goat sites
pimp.gif

Terrific site, the Prof. K reviews were definitely thorough and he knew his stuff. Didn't the VC IIIs get one of the highest reviews?

And from what I remember, it was a great looking site as well. Solid photography/detail of kicks.

there is some chick that calls herself that on sneaker forums
The thirst is ridiculous for this ugly chick

It's the reason why I'm into kicks at all. 

I remember prof k did a review on these kicks that HAD to have gotten him a lawsuit.  Straight up claimed that wearing them would give you plantar fasciitis
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The_Answer_VII.jpg

Originally Posted by calibeebee

I remember prof k did a review on these kicks that HAD to have gotten him a lawsuit.  Straight up claimed that wearing them would give you plantar fasciitis
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The_Answer_VII.jpg

It wasn't those I think it was the I3 playoffs.

I recommend checking out NightWing2303's blog site for current and retro reviews.  The video reviews are also helpful..

^^^^I also think it was the I3 Playoffs. And the review wasn't just scathing, it was layed out like an "Intervention" lol

I loved the little image things/legend he used for the rating of the shoes, that was next level stuff to me back in the day
pimp.gif

Website brought me here. RIP. but no would check the site for the reviews and amazing pics. Daily

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The_Answer_VII.jpg

You're exactly right! My memory was a little hazy (cant believe this was almost 10 years ago
eek.gif
)  All I remember is the picture of him folding them backwards with ease
roll.gif

Cp6M8.jpg

"Well, the big deal is that shoes that flex under the midfoot instead of the ball of the foot put an undue strain on the band of fibrous connective tissue that runs along the bottom of your foot called the plantar fascia. This can lead to a painful condition called plantar fasciitis. As anyone who's had plantar fasciitis can tell you, it sucks -- not only because it hurts, but because it's very difficult to get rid of. Worse yet, continued overstressing of the plantar fascia can lead to a related problem known as heel spurs."

great site. last time i remember seeing anything related to it was the "bible" sole collector issue in 08..h ad reviews of all the jordans.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The_Answer_VII.jpg

You're exactly right! My memory was a little hazy (cant believe this was almost 10 years ago
eek.gif
)  All I remember is the picture of him folding them backwards with ease
roll.gif
I must have tremendous memory because I clearly remember it was his wife bending the shoes.
laugh.gif
  Those Answer VII's were actually decent.

I remember one of the last times the founder posted on here, he might've been arguing with Method Man and getting banned.
To set the record straight on this:  he was never banned from NikeTalk.  He left on his own shortly after his site was purchased, as he'd been given admin status on that publication's forums.  If somebody gets hired by Google, odds are they'll shut down their Facebook page and switch to Google+.  That's business.  
It's probably best if people just remember his site for what it was and feel happy that he eventually landed a job at Nike, as he'd always wanted. 

Back in 2001-2002 - it was only NT and kicksology.net for me. I remember when the XVI's dropped - I was anticipating Prof. K's review on the shoes as much as the shoes themselves
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Method Man

I remember one of the last times the founder posted on here, he might've been arguing with Method Man and getting banned.
To set the record straight on this:  he was never banned from NikeTalk.  He left on his own shortly after his site was purchased, as he'd been given admin status on that publication's forums.  If somebody gets hired by Google, odds are they'll shut down their Facebook page and switch to Google+.  That's business.  
It's probably best if people just remember his site for what it was and feel happy that he eventually landed a job at Nike, as he'd always wanted. 

A Google executive actually used his Facebook to help fuel the Egyptian revolution last year. But now we're getting into different circumstances.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703989504576127621712695188.html

Oh man that takes me back. I saved the old site on my old computer for offline browsing.

PLEASE post up some reviews!! I want to see the Ultraflight one personally.
The pics and reviews were always on point.

Back
Top Bottom