[:: KID CUDI Thread - Kanye/Cudi Album 6/8/18 ::]

April 16th :pimp: The wait isn't as bad now :lol:

No More sounds like a great track... Wish we got CDQ though :\

bruh when the snippet leaked i was spazzing

when i heard the dbanj version i was spazzing

i NEED this :lol:

i hope dbanj doesnt ruin it :frown:

This was definitely the version in the movie snippet from a while back.

D'banj track goes hard. That sound quality is still :x though

It's from a documentary of him in a studio, so it's just a camcorder recording of the song played over the studio speakers

The song is so damn elusive :smh:

u got a link to the doc? that track is nice.

i had a link a while ago but youtube deleted it now

Last edited:
I don't think this was given to D'Banj - I think it was always his. The snippet everyone thought was Cudi sounds exactly the same, just recorded in a theater where the music is playing through giant speakers. But even on the HQ version, D'Banj's vocals on the chorus sound a lot like Cudi. Some blogger posted a Cudi version exists too, but as far as I can gather, he was fooled like everyone else.
SMH... all this time it wasn't even Cudi? 

I'm 98% sure they are the same exact song, but that's just by my own ear. You can even hear one of D'Banj's ad-libs towards the end of the chorus on the snippet, which I never noticed before.

If there is a Cudi version I'd kill for it, but I don't think there is.

The lost black sheep of G.O.O.D music - only good for a hook huh?

I don't think its a diss to GOOD IMO...its more of a diss to the naysayers saying he was only used for hooks and stuff

It wasn't a diss at all, more a title saying that he never fit in.

But he was only used for hooks in Good anyway. Glad he left. And the amount of times he said Wicked out of random, I wouldn't be surprised if he announced the Wicked Label with Chip tha Rip before MOTM 3 has an official date.

I don't see what everyone's saying. I'm mad disappointed on first listen. Going to give it a few more plays before full judgement. That outro straight up felt like a beat my friend made in Reason.

Yeah, im rubbing my eyes like ARE DUDES REALLY GIVING THIS A 9.9/10 rating?

9.9 was MOTM 1.
That was a classic.
That was my favorite album...EVER.

9.9 this? for an album where cudi is barely found on any of the songs.
He's practically only on a 3rd of the tracks...
Most of it is just instrumentals, and half the instrumentals sound alike.,
He kept going for the whole Outer Space/Alien like music... we get it dude, your on a moon.

Im not hating...I made the thread, ive been excited for this album for years...ive been hyping it up before it even leaked to my friends.

Ive seen Cudi live, i own all his albums, i got a poster of the dude and i dont even buy posters anymore.

but man...you guys really think this is a 9.9 album? Flawless?
Really? Flawless?

Cmon guys... Ive listened 3 times now, and there are some dope tracks.
But so many sound alike, and hes barely on many of them. Its so dissapointing.

Just What I am and Immortal had me HYPED...there is nothing like those the rest of the album.
Nothing.
Just a bunch of gibberish and him expressing himself through his instrumentals.

I just dont like that he said this was gonna be the best album hes ever made, the best album we will hear in ages...

Its not even close. and im one of the biggest cudi fans you'll ever meet...but theres no way some of you guys are being honest, at least not even with yourselves.
I get that music is subjective...but theres no way you can think an album where cudi is only on a 3rd of the tracks, barely rapping, barely singing, and giving you production that is weird and repetative on a third of the album is flawless or a 9.9/10...

*sigh*...

Maybe my hopes were too high, i dont know... I jsut wanted more Immortal and less Burn Baby Burn.

Flame suit ready...go ahead and attack me. Im honest with every review i give for all my favorite artists.
Some of you dudes either be smokin that good :smokin while you been listening, or are flat out lying...there is no way this is flawless.

Pretty good? Maybe... Flawless? PERFECT?...okay... :rolleyes

Agree with everything and i'm also one of Cudi's biggest fans.

Why do so many people hate WZRD. Im on the 4th loop and I love it.

The Dream Time Machine*
Teleport 2 Me, Jamie*
Efflictim
Dr. Pill
Upper Room *

Are all god tier, everything else is great.

Solid album, I don't understand the hate.

^ Same here I think it's a great album .

Haven't had time to listen to all of Indicud but "Un****wittable" is just amazing , im stuck on that track

Last edited:
Why do so many people hate WZRD. Im on the 4th loop and I love it.

The Dream Time Machine*
Teleport 2 Me, Jamie*
Efflictim
Dr. Pill
Upper Room *

Are all god tier, everything else is great.

Solid album, I don't understand the hate.

Upper room is amazing...top 5 emotional cudi song lol

Another member of team WZRD, there was a moment when I couldnt stop listening to that project..

I'm 98% sure they are the same exact song, but that's just by my own ear. You can even hear one of D'Banj's ad-libs towards the end of the chorus on the snippet, which I never noticed before.

If there is a Cudi version I'd kill for it, but I don't think there is.

ok hang on things just got too real, i need to make sense of this.

cruel summer the album has a slightly diff tracklist from the actual movie soundtrack. No One Part 2 is an actual song

Track listing

No. Title Length
1. "Mercy" (featuring Kanye West, Big Sean, Pusha T and 2 Chainz)
2. "The Morning" (featuring Raekwon, Pusha T, Common, 2 Chainz, Cyhi the Prynce, Kid Cudi, D'banj and Kanye West)
3. "I'm The Man" (featuring Kanye West and Prime)
4. "Triumf" (featuring Big Sean, Common and Miguel)
5. "The One (Part I)" (featuring Big Sean, 2 Chainz and Marsha Ambrosius)
6. "No One (Part II)" (featuring Kid Cudi and Kanye West)
7. "Paradise" (featuring Coldplay and Mr. Hudson)
8. "Bliss" (featuring John Legend and Teyana Taylor)
9. "DoHa (Instrumental)"
10. "Sin City" (featuring John Legend, Travis Scott, Teyana Taylor, Cyhi the Prynce and Malik Yusef)

now after listening to the d'banj version i have to admit im second guessing myself and starting to think no one part 2 doesn't even sound like this, and it seems like this was always d'banj the whole time.

is the entire internet fooled in thinking it was a cudi track? cuz i was feigning for this record hard...what the hell does no one part 2 even sound like then?

oh yea, and if this was actually a cudi track, it would be waayyyy better. this d'banj song was ehh...throw my man bangz on da remix and maybe we can cook.

Last edited:
Cudi is one my top 5 favorite artists. I absolutely dislike the album though, not feeling the direction he is heading. Kept 5 songs after 3 spins.

MOTM1 = 10/10
MOTM2 = 8/10
WZRD = 6.5/10
Indicud = 7/10

Best Songs: Just What I Am, Red Eye, King Wizard

Last edited:
I don't see what everyone's saying. I'm mad disappointed on first listen. Going to give it a few more plays before full judgement. That outro straight up felt like a beat my friend made in Reason.

Yeah, im rubbing my eyes like ARE DUDES REALLY GIVING THIS A 9.9/10 rating?

9.9 was MOTM 1.
That was a classic.
That was my favorite album...EVER.

9.9 this? for an album where cudi is barely found on any of the songs.
He's practically only on a 3rd of the tracks...
Most of it is just instrumentals, and half the instrumentals sound alike.,
He kept going for the whole Outer Space/Alien like music... we get it dude, your on a moon.

Im not hating...I made the thread, ive been excited for this album for years...ive been hyping it up before it even leaked to my friends.

Ive seen Cudi live, i own all his albums, i got a poster of the dude and i dont even buy posters anymore.

but man...you guys really think this is a 9.9 album? Flawless?
Really? Flawless?

Cmon guys... Ive listened 3 times now, and there are some dope tracks.
But so many sound alike, and hes barely on many of them. Its so dissapointing.

Just What I am and Immortal had me HYPED...there is nothing like those the rest of the album.
Nothing.
Just a bunch of gibberish and him expressing himself through his instrumentals.

I just dont like that he said this was gonna be the best album hes ever made, the best album we will hear in ages...

Its not even close. and im one of the biggest cudi fans you'll ever meet...but theres no way some of you guys are being honest, at least not even with yourselves.
I get that music is subjective...but theres no way you can think an album where cudi is only on a 3rd of the tracks, barely rapping, barely singing, and giving you production that is weird and repetative on a third of the album is flawless or a 9.9/10...

*sigh*...

Maybe my hopes were too high, i dont know... I jsut wanted more Immortal and less Burn Baby Burn.

Flame suit ready...go ahead and attack me. Im honest with every review i give for all my favorite artists.
Some of you dudes either be smokin that good :smokin while you been listening, or are flat out lying...there is no way this is flawless.

Pretty good? Maybe... Flawless? PERFECT?...okay... :rolleyes

Agree with everything and i'm also one of Cudi's biggest fans.

I told someone in the Weeknd thread that Cudi fell off after MOTM1 and everything he put out after that was trash. I could almost feel their tears through their reply post telling me that Indicud will change all that. They were wrong.

Wait so since i pre-ordered a physical copy from best buy (had a gift card had to use) does that mean it will be at my house next week instead of 2 weeks? I hope so

Cudi is one my top 5 favorite artists. I absolutely dislike the album though, not feeling the direction he is heading. Kept 5 songs after 3 spins.

MOTM1 = 10/10
MOTM2 = 8/10
WZRD = 6.5/10
Indicud = 7/10

Best Songs: Just What I Am, Red Eye, King Wizard

I put MOTM 2 over MOTM 1

Back
Top Bottom