Kid Really Enjoyed Sitting Courtside Next to Rihanna at the Lakers Game

Sam Cassell and Chris Bosh are funny looking characters ....but the focus of the thread was not Rihanna but the kid, dude went out of his way to brainwash us into seeing Rihanna as ugly. She is a BEAUTIFUL BLACK woman ...if I have to live my life FORCED to stare at white American beauty, people can tolerate our people's most beautiful women. She's not ugly there's just a social stigma attached to anything "black". 

There's a huge difference between Sam Cassell, Chris Bosh and Rihanna. Cut the crap....
Sam Cassell is a BEAUTIFUL BLACK man.

Chris Bosh is a BEAUTIFUL BLACK man.

...If I have to live my life FORCED to stare at JJ Redick and Kyle Korver, people can tolerate the most beautiful African-American men.

They're not ugly; there's just a social stigma attached to anything "black."

Don't you DARE call them "funny looking characters." You're right. There is a huge difference between Sam Cassell, Chris Bosh, and Rihanna: Sam Cassell and Chris Bosh are more BEAUTIFUL and more BLACK than Rihanna.

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

Sam Cassell is a BEAUTIFUL BLACK man.

Chris Bosh is a BEAUTIFUL BLACK man.

...If I have to live my life FORCED to stare at JJ Redick and Kyle Korver, people can tolerate the most beautiful African-American men.

They're not ugly; there's just a social stigma attached to anything "black."

Don't you DARE call them "funny looking characters." You're right. There is a huge difference between Sam Cassell, Chris Bosh, and Rihanna: Sam Cassell and Chris Bosh are more BEAUTIFUL and more BLACK than Rihanna.

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?
Got em, I guess his logic doesn't extend to men. 
laugh.gif

I'm black, I'm not tryna hear it ...racism is pervasive and no matter how much of some of you pretend to be freedom fighters, racism does exist. People engage in it and don't even realize it because it's become "norm" to treat blacks with a contrived conditional level of kindness and acceptance. I am almost certain that there isn't one black NT'er that hasn't witnessed or experienced some form of racism or prejudice today. I'm up to 3 times today myself.

When you're not black it's easy to sit back and tell us "it's all in your head" ...I guarantee if you had to be black for a day you'd see things different.

Why would you find the WORST pic of Rihanna and discourage people from celebrating her beauty when she wasn't even the concentration of the thread? The kid was...

That was HATRED...to me it translated: "I don't understand why people find this black girl beautiful, black people are UGLY, and I want you to agree with me".

It's evident, look how average white girls are WORSHIPED on this forum ...I even admit to not being attracted to Asian women like that and posted this Asian girl I thought was very talented and pretty, it sank into the abyss...if she was white the thread would've did numbers and praised her talents.

White American standards of beauty are forced down your throats every second of the day, and people actually buy it as definitive authority on beauty. White man can call blacks ugly all they want ...but it didn't stop them from raping black slave women, or lusting after them to this day. Their secret fetish they won't admit to because of social stigma. Which is stupid if you actually think about it. Mulattoes didn't materialize out of thin air ...word to Sally Hemmings

So it's not simple as it being all in my head ....I can't let little stuff like that slide, "Oh Rihanna is ugly", black is beautiful, and Ted Danson married Whoppi in the 80's.

View media item 140034

Sam Cassell and Chris Bosh are funny looking characters ....but the focus of the thread was not Rihanna but the kid, dude went out of his way to brainwash us into seeing Rihanna as ugly. She is a BEAUTIFUL BLACK woman ...if I have to live my life FORCED to stare at white American beauty, people can tolerate our people's most beautiful women. She's not ugly there's just a social stigma attached to anything "black". 

There's a huge difference between Sam Cassell, Chris Bosh and Rihanna. Cut the crap....

Dude, get over it! She's (excuse me) NOT ATTRACTIVE and hyped! I didn't think I had brainwashing powers, thank you for that actually. You are revolving your whole world around color papa which is pretty sad.. but hey is your world.

Dude, get over it! She's NOT ATTRACTIVE and hyped! 

I'm convinced nomad can turn any thread into a race thread
laugh.gif

And rihanna isn't ugly but she's also nothing to beast over.

Just another average black girl. P.S. AWG > ABG

he fact that she got an icon award is baffling but the whole music industry is pretty mediocre right now anyways.

Yes if she was dark skin she wouldn't be this hyped. No race thread just facts

Ok can you explain why she wouldn't be hyped if she dark skin? What does her skin have to do with it? That's not facts it's racist Toby

Nothing baffling about 500 mil sold and 6 grammys in 7 years, give credit where it's due

this really turned into a race thread.
lol...blame Nomad and his racial insecurities. Dude is OD quick at pulling the race card at any opportunity. Ol boy lookin silly.

And I know plenty of people black and white and brown and yellow that think Rhianna is ugly. It's not uncommon. 

Last edited:
Wait, so even if I find Beyonce sexy as @#$%, I'm a racist because Rihanna does nothing for me? Go back to your imaginary wife and Ferrari please. I HATE fake @#$ black militant NTers like you who turn every innocent convo into a race war. You're probably Monstar's alternate SN cause he was the same way. The type that reads a comment such as "I don't like black jeans" and responds with "tell us how you really feel"

Back
Top Bottom