Kid stabs and kills bully

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by ksteezy

You guys sound like monks, you go the whole day thinking of the beating you are gonna get, you prepare for it by buyin a knife in case you have to defend yourself, you then get off a stop early to avoid trouble, then as you are walking you get punched in the back of the head, at that point, is either my life or his, logic goes out the window and adrenaline takes over, I think I would have slit dudes throat..

grin.gif

BOI STOP!  You aint about that life.  

So if you got punched you would slit somebodies throat?  You soft doggie....extra terrycloth. Like Pops said "you win some, you lose some, but you LIVE...LIVE to fight another day".  I swear alot of ya'll are cut from a different cloth.  Theres a time in a place for blades and burners. this ain't it

You clearly are taking no facts from the story in. This wasn't like he was just punched by a random guy.. it was someone who had instilled in him a sense of fear from bullying. He was 16 and the kid was 14, now I remember when I was that age.. kids two years younger seemed much smaller. You're acting like there was no provocation whatsoever.

Son clearly didn't think he was going to live, a sucker punch to the back of the head is actually incredibly dangerous. A friend of mine has actually died from one, the hit knocked him unconscious.. he fell and hit his head on the curb.

LDJ - times have changed...kids don't shoot the fair one anymore....you never know what the outcome of a fight is gonna be and specially in this generation where kids are willing to lose their lives or freedom over some hits on a YouTube video or a post on Worldstar....you just never know...he did his part, he was obviously not about that life, he avoided them....they looked for him, how could you be judgmental towards his actions, you or Monstar are not wizards to know that this incident couldnt have ended with this kid hooked up to life supportZ

I did read the article man.  I just made an analogy.  Punched is still punched no need to stab a dude in his chest 12 times.  Also just because dude had friends does not mean they will jump in.  Half the time dudes just wanna see a fight.  Dudes just be there to laugh or amp up the bully.  Dont turn this into 1 kid vs. a whole gang.  If that was the case and these kids were so dangerous they would've stomped out the lil kid when he was stabbing their friend aka the bully. 

Lets be real here....the lil dude should thrown some hands and got beat down.  He might've actually learned something about himself that day. 

Look at the video about the kid getting beat down for the foamposites.  Those were grown men which was more dangerous.  Dude tried to fight and got punished.  The bully got taken care of by the legal system and the kid moved on with his life.  All those clowns laughing in the video weren't gonna "jump-in" if the kid put up some type of fight. 

No matter what the situation you will always have more respect for somebody that stands up and hits you back.  ALWAYS!  This wasn't prison, gang related, or in an area where the kid should've felt his life was in danger.  period sorry.

Also I said earlier the bully is clearly in the wrong. but this type of stuff is part of life

I did read the article man.  I just made an analogy.  Punched is still punched no need to stab a dude in his chest 12 times.  Also just because dude had friends does not mean they will jump in.  Half the time dudes just wanna see a fight.  Dudes just be there to laugh or amp up the bully.  Dont turn this into 1 kid vs. a whole gang.  If that was the case and these kids were so dangerous they would've stomped out the lil kid when he was stabbing their friend aka the bully. 

Lets be real here....the lil dude should thrown some hands and got beat down.  He might've actually learned something about himself that day. 

Look at the video about the kid getting beat down for the foamposites.  Those were grown men which was more dangerous.  Dude tried to fight and got punished.  The bully got taken care of by the legal system and the kid moved on with his life.  All those clowns laughing in the video weren't gonna "jump-in" if the kid put up some type of fight. 

No matter what the situation you will always have more respect for somebody that stands up and hits you back.  ALWAYS!  This wasn't prison, gang related, or in an area where the kid should've felt his life was in danger.  period sorry.

Also I said earlier the bully is clearly in the wrong. but this type of stuff is part of life

Lmfao, yeah man...the 14 year old was most definitely concerned by the respect he will earned from the bully and his boys if he swung once and then tucked....man sit down, you are watching too many damb movies.

I am on both sides of the fence for this sole reason - the bullied Jorge Saavendra, although he did take steps to avoid the bully, did not seek the help of an adult/teacher/parent even after previous altercations had taken place. If the bully had been confronted by a teacher or either side's parents, and the bully deliberately ignored their warnings, than I would have no problem about what the bullied did. However, from the scarce information I have about this case, it would seem that no adult intervention had taken place. Because of this, I can not 100% justify the bullied's actions, but obviously Florida law can. 

ksteezy wrote:
LDJ - times have changed...kids don't shoot the fair one anymore....you never know what the outcome of a fight is gonna be and specially in this generation where kids are willing to lose their lives or freedom over some hits on a YouTube video or a post on Worldstar....you just never know...he did his part, he was obviously not about that life, he avoided them....they looked for him, how could you be judgmental towards his actions, you or Monstar are not wizards to know that this incident could have ended with this kid hooked up to life supportZ

Fair enough and i respect what you saying i just find it awfully funny and hypocritical on some ppl parts. I mean about a month or so ago we had a post on here from wshh where this dude had a trash bag over his head, trapped in a apartment, and was beating by a girl and like 5 dudes. And these dudes had weapons. Dude and a poker from a fireplace i think, and girl took a porcelain vase and cracked it over dudes head. Even took a lamp and start beating him and was wacking him with a steel curtain rod. Then you had dudes say he shouldve shot stabbed killed her, and about half these cats in here supporting the 14 y/o kid was like id ran or restrained her or called 911, or just tried to dip cause it was a girl involved.

So its funny cats are really saying 4 or 5 grown men and a chick tying you down and beating you with weapons, its wrong to stab shoot your way outta that, but its warrant to stab several times a kid who punches you in the back of the head. Im saying how does that even make sense?

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by LDJ

qft. im sorry but in all my years i gotta say this current gen of kids teens etc, is the most pansy, cotton candy arses kids ive ever heard of. i mean its getting out of hand, bullying teasing, snapping,joning folks etc is just a part of growing up. dudes just refuse to use their hands anymore. Kid get teased for being gay, he comes back shoots up school. kid gets bullied he cries home to mommie and hangs himself in the closet. kid gets joned out, made fun of etc... kid comes back go oj simpson on dudes. Dude def.. went od, and if it was an adult case be in the bing for life.

Smh at folks who justify this, self defense isnt somebody slaps me in the back of the head so i get a burner and blast them full of lead like 10 times. Self defense isnt oh someone pushed/tripped me so ill sneek up and stab em like 30 times. Self defense is ok this dude/chick whoever is hitting me and so im hitting him back and whooping his ##$*.

This is the one of the most ******ed things I've ever read on here.  Do the world a favor and do not have kids.  Did u not read the part in the article where he got off several stops earlier just to avoid confrontation? The kid got punched in the BACK OF THE HEAD by the bully, who was with a group of guys looking to beat his +*+.  How is the victim (the kid being bullied) being "pansy" or "cotton candy"? That warrants self defense.  The bully deserved to get shanked. 

Ok so ur a punk i mean its cool. Ive gotten into several fights one on one and jumped, its call talking an l and keeping it moving. I mean sounds to me like u have no hands except for maybe wii boxing and if thats the case fully understand. But i aint gonna shoot someone 20 times or stab someone oj style just cause they hit me in the back of the head.

Btw i have 2 girls and funny this comes up cause my 12 y/o she was being teased by TWO boys, and guess what, SHE didnt stab them, get my gun and shoot and kill them, She beat them up. Yall make it seem as if it was trained mma fighters ah something. They were kids. Not grown men, Hell did these kids even have weapons? I could see if dudes had chains knives etc. But it was hands. And if ole kid was so so shook and knew he couldnt stand up and defend himself, why not heres a thought, tell the bus driver, tell a teacher, hell tell his parents and they come pick him up and drop him off.

All im saying  is i dont think not having the ability to stand up for urself or being able to fight means ok imma go shoot stab ppl. I guess we are different in i can defend myself and fight and apparently you cant so i cant speak on what i would do if i couldnt defend myself and fight.

I mean i could see again if they all had weapons and he told teachers, told parents etc, and everyone ignored his pleds. But this sounds more like kid was getting punked, and didnt tell no one for fear of looking like a snitch and a punk, even though he was already seen as a snitch and a punk anyways.

What does me not being able to defend myself have to do with the topic at hand?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
%%@+% irrelevant.  Ok, you won a couple of one on one fights, have a %*$+%+ rawhide bone.  I feel for your daughter getting teased.  What if she was the one getting punched in the back of the head one day, hunted and stalked daily by a bunch of bullies waiting to inflict physical harm on her, making her life miserable? You'd honestly tell me now you'd ask your daughter to fight back against a GROUP of kids waiting to throw hands at her? #%%%, YOU would probably step to the kids yourself for the sake of your daughter. 

Like I said, bullying starts at home.  What are the parents/teachers going to do? Chances are, he probably told teachers & his parents... they won't do #%%%.  What are they gonna do, put a GPS tracking device on the kid to follow his every movement & fight for him? Every kid shouldn't be going to school fearing for their lives or feeling miserable.  It's easy to type what you're gonna do in that given situation, but until you've actually been in the scenario the kid was in, shut the hell up.

Originally Posted by spacerace

I am on both sides of the fence for this sole reason - the bullied Jorge Saavendra, although he did take steps to avoid the bully, did not seek the help of an adult/teacher/parent even after previous altercations had taken place. If the bully had been confronted by a teacher or either side's parents, and the bully deliberately ignored their warnings, than I would have no problem about what the bullied did. However, from the scarce information I have about this case, it would seem that no adult intervention had taken place. Because of this, I can not 100% justify the bullied's actions, but obviously Florida law can. 

Exactly my point its like the kid is a punk. He wanted to be hard but not be hard if that makes sense. If im truly scared for my life i would tell someone. But this wasnt the case, dude was scared of being made fun of for being a punk, and instead of not being a punk and fighting back, or admitting he was scared and going through the proper channels and resolving the problem he gets a weapon.

Monstar obviously grew up in a sheltered home, far far farrrrr away from any hood, I grew up in probably one of the worst areas of the Bronx, went to a pretty bad High School....kids I knew lost their lives over starring each other down, son lives in Utopia and expected this kid to act logically, only someone who's never felt that eerie feeling walking down the wrong neighborhood, would have the nerve to judge the victim in this case, then to top it off you are keyboard flexing, it's obvious who's soft bro.

You're an idiot.  I CLEARLY said there is a time and place.  This was in Naples, Florida.  and kids were clearly suburban and riding yellow school buses to school.  Not taking public transportation.  This WAS NOT an area like the Bronx dummy. 

I been in plenty of hoods.  I've seen all kinds of things my dude.  I'm far from sheltered.  There is a code and you clearly don't get it.  If this story was Fresh and Chuck-E busting dope moves in NY then yes the knife was necessary. but this WASNT.  If you feel endangered in the burbs then you SOFT.

And you clearly dont watch the news, the most #@%%!* up crimes happen in these suburban areas....sit down, you are making a fool of yourself mad you are not a %%++*@ wizard, you can't predict the consequences of certain actions based on location, DUMMY.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Exactly my point its like the kid is a punk. He wanted to be hard but not be hard if that makes sense. If im truly scared for my life i would tell someone. But this wasnt the case, dude was scared of being made fun of for being a punk, and instead of not being a punk and fighting back, or admitting he was scared and going through the proper channels and resolving the problem he gets a weapon.

Thank you. 

Also why do you guys keep talking about the punch in the back of the head?  This kid ALREADY had the knife.  He didn't wanna fight and once the kid got physical he knew he was gonna stab instead of fight.  He didn't get punched then go buy the knife.  He ALREADY had it.

If Craig put the gun down then lil homie should've put the blade down.  Reading the article i don't get the "it was a life or death situation" vibe.  This wasn't 2 kids from rival blocks in West Baltimore....this was kids throwing hands getting off a school bus. 
grin.gif

It was a 5 on 1. Do you think the bully's friends would have sat there and chilled on the sidelines if the kid started getting the better of the bully?

I'm willing to say that the 14 year old would be dead or severely injured had he not had the knife. The knife shook the friends, so nothing more happened.

I'm telling you bro, high school is ruthless these days. Once you get in front of the girls, your boys, etc. it becomes a must win for some dudes. And in the back of your head you know that you might end up on World Star and be laughed at if you lose. That's how I think the 16 year old was thinking...

Bottom line is - he was looking for a fight and he found it, I can only hope during his last moments his thoughts were "I shoulda took my $%$ home..."

Monstar shut up, you'd call the boy soft if he told teachers. It's not easy for kids being bullied to speak up, do some research before you come in here talking out your +%@

Ksteezy speaking truth and a few of you speaking foolishness, it's a coin toss with this forum I swear...

I can't say I have 0% feeling for the bully. Remember the McDonalds beating with the pipe?
That's a situation in which I feel no remorse, NONE whatsoever brain damage and all. SHE'S ALIVE.

This is a life, which has barely begun for them and now one has lost theirs. I'm all about learning a life lesson to become a better person. The bully can't experience that now, and the only people (us) who are reading about this are not the ones who immediately need to. The kids of this country got to hear about this in detail. Future parents take note, your kid could be the victim or the bully. Raise them with things like this in mind and drill it into they're head that they are better than no one.

As for the Columbine references, please stop, these kids were like four when it happened and I doubt any one informed them on the situation enough to make an impact (I mean look at this result.). You can't group these kids with us because being a kid or Columbine was "just yesterday" for you. They grew up in a different era, look at homies pic with the tie, that screams myspace/facebook baby to me. These kids watch the new much less then we did at their age, do you think they're going to look up old news?

Originally Posted by LDJ

Thank you. 

Also why do you guys keep talking about the punch in the back of the head?  This kid ALREADY had the knife.  He didn't wanna fight and once the kid got physical he knew he was gonna stab instead of fight.  He didn't get punched then go buy the knife.  He ALREADY had it.

My son you are either very naive or plain stupid, the physical damage was what set him off, you don't think the emotional trauma prior to all of this was not the reason why he stabbed him 12 times instead of a poke on the thigh....the kid was traumatized, terrified, Blacked out and what happened, happened.

Monstar obviously grew up in a sheltered home, far far farrrrr away from any hood, I grew up in probably one of the worst areas of the Bronx, went to a pretty bad High School....kids I knew lost their lives over starring each other down, son lives in Utopia and expected this kid to act logically, only someone who's never felt that eerie feeling walking down the wrong neighborhood, would have the nerve to judge the victim in this case, then to top it off you are keyboard flexing, it's obvious who's soft bro.

You're an idiot.  I CLEARLY said there is a time and place.  This was in Naples, Florida.  and kids were clearly suburban and riding yellow school buses to school.  Not taking public transportation.  This WAS NOT an area like the Bronx dummy. 

I been in plenty of hoods.  I've seen all kinds of things my dude.  I'm far from sheltered.  There is a code and you clearly don't get it.  If this story was Fresh and Chuck-E busting dope moves in NY then yes the knife was necessary. but this WASNT.  If you feel endangered in the burbs then you SOFT.

And you clearly dont watch the news, the most #@%%!* up crimes happen in these suburban areas....sit down, you are making a fool of yourself mad you are not a %%++*@ wizard, you can't predict the consequences of certain actions based on location, DUMMY.

indifferent.gif

Are you kidding me?  Do you really believe that?  What messed up crimes? Columbine? other school shootings? Man nothing happens in the burbs that can't be avoided and thats my point.  Them Columbine kids were soft too.  If you aren't in real danger and you choose to kill then you are a punk....meaning you can't handle the real world.  I'm confused how you can go to same school as another kid and actually think he might end your life with his hands.  Like really? 

I said if this was Chicago, Baltimore, D.C, or even a trailer park some where I would buy it.  This kid couldn't handle the 1st world problems.  Sorry.

I youtube'd the bully, and got a lot of memorial videos.
Apparently his death was all part of God's plan...I guess...he's bullying Hitler now in hell?
I dunno.

indifferent.gif

Are you kidding me?  Do you really believe that?  What messed up crimes? Columbine? other school shootings? Man nothing happens in the burbs that can't be avoided and thats my point.  Them Columbine kids were soft too.  If you aren't in real danger and you choose to kill then you are a punk....meaning you can't handle the real world.  I'm confused how you can go to same school as another kid and actually think he might end your life with his hands.  Like really? 

I said if this was Chicago, Baltimore, D.C, or even a trailer park some where I would buy it.  This kid couldn't handle the 1st world problems.  Sorry.

Just stop, you can't make up your own facts and the kid tried to get away once and the bully went after himIsn't it time for you mommy to tuck you in and give $20 to get gas to community college tomorrow

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Monstar shut up, you'd call the boy soft if he told teachers. It's not easy for kids being bullied to speak up, do some research before you come in here talking out your +%@

Don't put words in my mouth man.  I wouldn't blame him for telling teachers and his parents.  He clearly isnt about fighting so he should've told somebody not kill somebody.  Nothing wrong with telling somebody man if you don't want to be involved.  These are still school age kids.  

It was a 5 on 1. Do you think the bully's friends would have sat there and chilled on the sidelines if the kid started getting the better of the bully?

I'm willing to say that the 14 year old would be dead or severely injured had he not had the knife. The knife shook the friends, so nothing more happened.

I'm telling you bro, high school is ruthless these days. Once you get in front of the girls, your boys, etc. it becomes a must win for some dudes. And in the back of your head you know that you might end up on World Star and be laughed at if you lose. That's how I think the 16 year old was thinking...

Bottom line is - he was looking for a fight and he found it, I can only hope during his last moments his thoughts were "I shoulda took my $%$ home..."

this wasn't 5 on 1.  They even said in the article that it was an "agreed fight" of whatever.  Them kids were just onlookers.

Bottomline is both parties were wrong and fights happen everyday B.  KSteezy pull ya skirt down.

The bully seems like one of those cats that was feelin himself a little too much, kinda like how jocks are portrayed in teen comedies. Dude had it coming.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Thank you. 

My son you are either very naive or plain stupid, the physical damage was what set him off, you don't think the emotional trauma prior to all of this was not the reason why he stabbed him 12 times instead of a poke on the thigh....the kid was traumatized, terrified, Blacked out and what happened, happened.

true, but the kid got the knife with the sole intention of doing more then fighting them. he had no intentions of a fight. he was out for blood. again if he was so so scared that he thought his life was going to end, why not tell someone? at the very least he couldve told the bus driver and the bus driver wouldve set and waited for the kid to walk home safely. hell why didnt he tell teachers, principle, parents etc. Are yall seriously suggesting that if a kid was going to be killed the entire school system and the kids parents were going to say oh well, life is ruff son, kiss him on the head and say well have a great day at school today.

And to old dude saying he grew up in bronx, ok i lived in crown heights and went on tour twice in the military so....So ive seen a fair share of life threating. And im sorry a group of ppl with no weapons, or a gang of terrorist with eagles and ak's. i just cant coorelate the two. Like i said this was more or less im to scared to tell someone cause i dont wanna be seen as a snitch or a punk, but to scared or simply cant fight, coupled with thin skin and a motive of proving himself aka trying to be hard. Cause lets face it im pretty sure the bullying started with teasing and making fun of him with words.

I seriously doubt they just saw him one day with no words and start beating him down. It started with jokes etc. and him having baby bottom skin he let it get to him and the bullies could see/smell it so they fed off his fear and it escalated to bullying him physically. Kid knew he couldnt even beat glass joe on punchout let alone fight in real life, so he tried to lay low and avoid them. He didnt wanna tell for fear of being looked at as a punk. And he wanted respect and the kids to stop bullying them so since he couldnt do it with his hands he did it with a weapon.

You can't read, "agreed fight"? The bully announced the fight on the bus so the kid got off a few stops early to try and avoid it. Learn how to read dude.

Back
Top Bottom