30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by urbano wears nikes

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

ErickM713 wrote:
Can't embed
Happened at my boys school
http://www.youtube.com/wa...;feature=player_embedded

Man what a deadly combo..........Is this Sterling VA?
��
eek.gif
what a combo, left him all bloodied too.

there wasn't nothin particularly deadly about that combo, my dude was throwin them "aesthetic" punches. lil man was sittin there jawin with his hands at his waist and just left his grill subject to gettin rocked.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

why youtube taking down the vid...kid who got bodied must have something to do with it
laugh.gif
once a video is viral its like stoppin a ocean b....i already found it again on youtube
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

why youtube taking down the vid...kid who got bodied must have something to do with it
laugh.gif
once a video is viral its like stoppin a ocean b....i already found it again on youtube
laugh.gif

I'm uploading it onto my account too
laugh.gif

Suck it, Youtube!

I've watched this video like 8 times I 
laugh.gif
hard as hell everytime.
Look at the dude's face after he got handled.
roll.gif

The dude that dropped him is gonna become a future spokesperson to stop bullying.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

30t6p3b.gif
at black dude in the other fight swingin and hittin dude AFTER he took a few punches 2 tha face like NOW u mad fam??
roll.gif

hard to see who the instigator is.  If its the dude who got hit with the 3 punch combo, dude has it coming to him.  Even if he isn't the instigator, dude was not OUT OUT, how you gonna hold it against Mike Tyson Jr. for hitting the other kid til he is down for the count?  Its not like he running soccer kicked a defenseless limp body or anything like that.

Best part is that fat kid seemingly waited for that girl to get closer, then he bodied the scrawny dude in front of her...then walked off like it was no big deal. That's swag right there.

HAHA That kid is going to walk with a limp for the rest of his life. Why in the world would that scrawny little kid even pick on a guy that size?

Back
Top Bottom