Kill all Spiders...(Warning: Spiders are Icky. You have been warned)

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by blacklion23

^I don't think that will harm one of them Camel Spiders, unless you wear a size 20 or something.
Where you live that there's camel spiders roaming around?

And again they don't attack humans. If I'm wrong please start posting the youtube vids of deadly spider attacks.

tumblr_luvo80ddpf1qftubx.jpg
bruh, sorry to tell you but camel siders are fearless and will attack you
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
. Certain insects have that killer instinct. i can attest to this while in Afghan. 

Originally Posted by iYen

Places to travel:
Brazil, Japan, Australia, China

roll.gif

I was born and raised here. Lived here for 23 years and I've NEVER seen, encountered or heard of anyone being bitten by a funnel web. Man up.

It's the Redbacks you have to worry about...
red-back-spider.jpg

Redback_frontal_view.jpg

These suckers are small and hide in your shoes.

But, if I saw that spider in the desert, best believe I would've emptied my magazine.

I'm not scared of spiders, usually just have them crawl onto a magazine and I place them down somewhere else.

But if I ever came home to this:
tumblr_ltj37knAjN1qc6l6zo1_r1_500.jpg

Spoiler [+]
disaster-girl.jpg

I swear i felt something crawling on my arm while scrolling through this thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TxRook

I'm not scared of spiders, usually just have them crawl onto a magazine and I place them down somewhere else.

Spoiler [+]
disaster-girl.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well played.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by TxRook

Spoiler [+]
disaster-girl.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well played.

*DEAD*

no lie, I don't wanna go near spiders. I kill the small ones with napkins as a last resort. Last one I took out, I killed it with my nerf gun. It's somewhat of a quick death if I didnt miss and hit only one side of its legs first. missed 10 more times before I killed it entirely. If I saw anything like the ones posted in this thread though, the glock will be making an appearance

The Brown Recluse seems pretty harmless right? I'm scared to post it's bite tho 
indifferent.gif
 it might get me a ticket straight to banned camp. 

4453-26291-27039-27433.jpg

I went camping and set up my tent.  About 10 minutes later I saw one of these in a rock formation a few feet away.  Immediately packed up and set up elsewhere
laugh.gif

I'm not going for this look:
Spoiler [+]
6254_107925096465_97517531465_2623106_4808773_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Mexcellence

The Brown Recluse seems pretty harmless right? I'm scared to post it's bite tho 
indifferent.gif
 it might get me a ticket straight to banned camp. 
906808504395904385038508690286948509342854352476892598347582375897248679482579345748257492672497564829578938275943769842769842758349x worse than the fingers pic.

sick.gif

except for black widows, i'm ok with having some spiders around the house. they're taking care of the smaller bugs. :kanyeshrug

Still don't get the finger pic, doesn't look real at all. But yeah brown recluse spider bites are terrible, chick I know had one bite her leg and it was grosssssss. I've seen 2-3 of em in person and stomped them with the quickness

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by blacklion23

^I don't think that will harm one of them Camel Spiders, unless you wear a size 20 or something.
Where you live that there's camel spiders roaming around?

And again they don't attack humans. If I'm wrong please start posting the youtube vids of deadly spider attack.

tumblr_luvo80ddpf1qftubx.jpg
bruh, sorry to tell you but camel siders are fearless and will attack you
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
. Certain insects have that killer instinct. i can attest to this while in Afghan.
Then stay the $+@$ out of Afghanistan son. It aint brain surgery. Cats wanna go to 3rd world countries and desolate non-advanced and uncivilized areas and complain about the animals that live there. You going there be prepared to kill them thangs instead of being scared. Same #*%$!$ wanna cry about shark attacks. You wanna hop in to the fire be sure to wear a flame suit

Originally Posted by Vendetta

4453-26291-27039-27433.jpg

I went camping and set up my tent.  About 10 minutes later I saw one of these in a rock formation a few feet away.  Immediately packed up and set up elsewhere
laugh.gif

I'm not going for this look:
Spoiler [+]
6254_107925096465_97517531465_2623106_4808773_n.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't blame you, I'd have done the same thing!

I always am finding Black Widow spiders outside my house. Pretty ridiculous. There was even one on the corner of my room and looked to be the size of maybe a half-dollar. I can kill spiders, but some of the spiders in this thread... =/ I'm scared.

Originally Posted by tizoni

http://www.types-of-spiders.org.uk/
^^ cool website to look at

spiders scare the #$%@ out of me but wow they are amazing and unique creatures.
Cool link 
The way they have evolved in so many thousands of different ways is fascinating to me, one of the most diverse species on the planet -personally, I love the little fellas 
laugh.gif

SO I GOOGLED THOSE BITES....

AND IF I SEE THEM IM MAKIN THE OLD GRANDPA SIMPSON IN N OUT...
tumblr_lzqc9vHIJr1qdvatvo1_400.gif

THEN RUNNING

tumblr_lta3b1KmAv1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom