Kill all Spiders...(Warning: Spiders are Icky. You have been warned)

dInx3.gif
I can never sleep ever again

Originally Posted by TxRook

I'm not scared of spiders, usually just have them crawl onto a magazine and I place them down somewhere else.

But if I ever came home to this:
tumblr_ltj37knAjN1qc6l6zo1_r1_500.jpg

Spoiler [+]
disaster-girl.jpg
No joke.

If I come in the house and find a spider 10 inches from toe to toe maxin in the corner like that with 23984239842 babies.....
sick.gif

Originally Posted by calibeebee

The whole time I was like noooo don't go there
laugh.gif

I feel bad for people afraid of spiders, they're really interesting creatures.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by TxRook

I'm not scared of spiders, usually just have them crawl onto a magazine and I place them down somewhere else.

But if I ever came home to this:

Spoiler [+]
disaster-girl.jpg
No joke.

If I come in the house and find a spider 10 inches from toe to toe maxin in the corner like that with 23984239842 babies.....
sick.gif
yeah if i came home and saw that, id have no issue setting off some C4

Originally Posted by Vendetta

4453-26291-27039-27433.jpg

I went camping and set up my tent.  About 10 minutes later I saw one of these in a rock formation a few feet away.  Immediately packed up and set up elsewhere
laugh.gif

I'm not going for this look:
Spoiler [+]
6254_107925096465_97517531465_2623106_4808773_n.jpg
Funny...I actually found one about a week ago when I was about to hook up a garden hose on the side of my house.  Took a pic of course.

Blasted her with some Ortho Home Defense Max.  Like a typical woman she ran away and left her male mate to feel the brunt of my wrath.  She must have called in reinforcements because I found another female in my garden on Wednesday.  I live in Missouri btw.

Spiders are actually pretty damn cool unless you're not expecting them. Got me all dougie X kung fu stance seeing one where you don't expect it or walking into a web.

Please tell this is a PS.

If not
sick.gif
ohwell.gif

BTW I wouldn't advise anyone to google image Brown Recluse bite.
30t6p3b.gif

I used to work at a restaurant and it was a morning before we opened..everyone was out shooting the %@#%.

I was bouncing a super ball off a tree when I was left face to face with a pretty big spiders web.

Before I knew it the web started shaking rapidly. I was like OMG $%! IS GOING ON!?!?!

So I back up and a nice sized wasp just flew into the web.

Needless to say my co-workers and I were about to witness something epic. This is all true btw.

The spider jets over to the wasp, possibly fearing the wasp escaping, because they usually wait.

The wasp is strong as hell and just about escapes but the two are locked in battle (not #%$%++$!##%+).

The tumble to the grass, they reverse mounts 2 or 3 times until the spider is on top looking like a boss. 

All of the sudden you see the spiders body start to wild out, and he slowly curled up. the wasp crept up from below the spider to on top. He must have stung him.

Then the wasp dragged his body near a tree. And, I guess mother nature wanted to reveal more.

A lizard tried to sneak down the tree and get the spiders body but the wasp flew at him and attacked him a few times until he went back home.

It was all I thought about all day.

Back
Top Bottom