eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Huge fan of Tarantino and his work and also the Kill Bill movies

A great day for me
pimp.gif

What might the story be for the third installment? Well, Tarantino himself has reportedly said that a sequel might revolve around Nikki Bell's quest to avenge the death of her mom Vernita Green (Vivica A. Fox) at the hands of The Bride in Vol. 1. Rumors swirled at the time of the first film's release that Tarantino had shot additional scenes with Ambrosia Kelley, the actress who played young Nikki, because he wanted to use the character in a future sequel.

/Film reported in June 2007 that Kill Bill executive producer E. Bennet Walsh revealed that Tarantino had "formulated the plots for two sequels which he plans to film in China. According to our friends at FilmIck, Kill Bill: Volume 3 would be the revenge story of two Crazy 88s killers whose arms and eyes were hacked by Uma Thurman in the first volume. Kill Bill Volume 4 would than focus on the battle between the daughters of Beatrix Kiddo and Vernita Green, an idea which Tarantino had been very vocal about during the film's theatrical release."

might be the only reason i see it, but 2014 is kind of far...

I'm watchin Vol. 2 on Spike now.
pimp.gif

a third part could be interesting but I'd rather see Tarantino move in a different direction and do something different.

I'd rather a Basterds prequel or another Grindhouse. Kill Bill is perfectly perfect as is
grin.gif

What might the story be for the third installment? Well, Tarantino himself has reportedly said that a sequel might revolve around Nikki Bell's quest to avenge the death of her mom Vernita Green (Vivica A. Fox) at the hands of The Bride in Vol. 1. Rumors swirled at the time of the first film's release that Tarantino had shot additional scenes with Ambrosia Kelley, the actress who played young Nikki, because he wanted to use the character in a future sequel.

/Film reported in June 2007 that Kill Bill executive producer E. Bennet Walsh revealed that Tarantino had "formulated the plots for two sequels which he plans to film in China. According to our friends at FilmIck, Kill Bill: Volume 3 would be the revenge story of two Crazy 88s killers whose arms and eyes were hacked by Uma Thurman in the first volume. Kill Bill Volume 4 would than focus on the battle between the daughters of Beatrix Kiddo and Vernita Green, an idea which Tarantino had been very vocal about during the film's theatrical release."

Yeah I remember reading all this before...the first part I'm pretty sure he said right after the release of the 2nd Kill Bill.

Nice to see he's still sticking to the plan but
Originally Posted by CB94

Kill Bill is perfectly perfect as is
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CB94

I'd rather a Basterds prequel or another Grindhouse. Kill Bill is perfectly perfect as is
grin.gif
There are other movies made in the Grindhouse style that were done much better. The Devil's Rejects comes to mind.

!*%! that.

What he need to do is make a sequel for Reservoir Dogs and let me know what happened to Mr. Pink

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Didn't Tarantino say he was gonna do a Vega brothers prequel also. That never happened. He talks about all this stuff he's gonna make but doesn'tfollow through. I doubt this will happen. I still haven't bought Kill Bill because there was supposed to be a complete box set but that never came out +$#.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by Master Zik

!*%! that.

What he need to do is make a sequel for Reservoir Dogs and let me know what happened to Mr. Pink

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I agree
pimp.gif
He got away and is hiding as a Buddy Holly Waiter as seen in Pulp Fiction...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom