Kill Bill Sequels To Come

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Looking forward to this....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by Master Zik

!*%! that.

What he need to do is make a sequel for Reservoir Dogs and let me know what happened to Mr. Pink

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I agree
pimp.gif
He got away and is hiding as a Buddy Holly Waiter as seen in Pulp Fiction...
laugh.gif
WTH?
laugh.gif
That has to be a rumor. I would've saw SteveBuscemi in that movie. I've watched hundreds of times.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

!*%! that.

What he need to do is make a sequel for Reservoir Dogs and let me know what happened to Mr. Pink

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I agree
pimp.gif
He got away and is hiding as a Buddy Holly Waiter as seen in Pulp Fiction...
laugh.gif
WTH?
laugh.gif
That has to be a rumor. I would've saw Steve Buscemi in that movie. I've watched hundreds of times.
Steve is in the movie. How did u miss it?!
buscemi1.JPG

Bottom left corner....

transformers?? are you serious?

transformers, unfortunately, just like so many recently ruined franchise movies, have been reduced to stories of loud and colorful action.

basically, it's just another one of those movies that are more about repeating a successful formula. so, what's so special about that? nothing, imo.

I know it would probably be really dope but I wanna see QT tackle something different though. I`ve heard rumors about a spaghetti western set in the DeepSouth, I`ve heard rumors about a sort of crime story called "Weekened" hw was supposdly attached to. I would much rather QT run with these thananother KB

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Most overrated movie of the decade.
Transformers anyone?

nahhhhh

Transformers > Kill Bill

indifferent.gif
at me for saying that, but if I had to choose...
tired.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

And I loved the 1st Transformers movie..

transformers 1 was way better than both kill bills, i feel no shame in saying that. i just really appreciate graphic design, special FX, etc.
Yea and obviously you do not appreciate a great storyline, and character origin
grin.gif

Kill Bill 1 >>>>Transformers 1 and 2 together

more kill bill movies? can either be epic or basura. im sure Tarantino will deliver. guess we will all see in 5 years. thanks for the info steezzz

doubt it happens. Tarantino always talks about *@*@ like this but never comes through. Like the Vega Brothers, The Faster, Pussycat, Kill Kill remake, this newslavery movie he wanted to pitch. I read that he was planning an actual Spagetti Western next. He should definately stick to that.

Back
Top Bottom